Bleak Visions: Fool's Gold, We still suck 7-5/6-6

pyrite.jpg

I know what you thinkin..Bleak Visions after a win? Fvck yea

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

Reason we suck and this win doesnt mean ****

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
- Defense gave up 10 3rd down conversions thats ******* unacceptable
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.
Just because we beat a decent team at home doesn’t mean even the positive spin masters are claiming anything. Starting a thread titled “fools gold” as if fans are pumping this team for a stand off against Clemson seems like your trying harder to discredit anything that is positive and just screaming out the negatives.
There was an entire thread about how cager looks like a draft pick and how our coaching sucks.
But if you look at their boards they’re actually claiming that coley was “more explosive” while here at Miami and that Kirby is a recruiter and not a coach. Yet weve had dudes in here saying that uga has a great coaching staff and that’s why sofla dudes are clawing and scratching and fapping to get a uga offer cause they don’t have a bartender on staff. Seems to be working out great for Campbell while he polishes the pine.
Fact is that if winning was that easy then everyone would do it. So while we have about half of a season of what looks to be indefensible decisions and outcomes by our staff and players; no one knows how the fck things will look like by the time the season ends and definitely have no idea what this team or staff will look like next year. I’m not holding my breath no matter who comes here to coach cause we have so many obstacles to overcome just trying to recruit elite players to play here. Until we start recruiting a level even similar to the playoff teams idgaf who has the **** headsets.

Advertisement
pyrite.jpg

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.
But do we beat "Full of Shït University" ?!?

Great theard!!!! I want to see how this reacts after a hard fought game and good win. If we come out and stomp G tech than I’ll say we are making some headway. This team is too inconsistent from week to week. I don’t want to see this team play down to G tech and dominate from start to finish. I predicted us to 5-7 after the NC game and i would like nothing better than to be wrong. Unlike the rest of these haters on this board I want to see Manny Diaz succeed and if him and his staff improve I would gladly take back all the bull**** I written about them.

I agree with your overall point but the Enos part is factually incorrect. Enos was part of the Alabama staff & Saban was going to rely heavily on Enos to run the offense.

I think the biggest single issue is that Enos doesn't have the horses on the OL to run the type of offense he would have run at Alabama. HE HAS TO ADJUST OR HE WILL FAIL.

There is serious talent on offense. Virtually all teams in CFB would love to have Brevin & Mallory. JT4 has shown in the past that he can be electric. Pope has real potential (just needs to be more consistent). Osborn is dependable & moves the chains. Wiggins has elite speed & can be mixed in. Hightower could really develop for us. Deejay makes plays. This offense should be attacking the **** out of opponents & letting guys with great speed run in open space. I think it has been too conservative, too condensed within a 15-20 yard area from the LOS (which actually makes things harder -- if that's all you do -- as opponents will start sitting on those routes) and too much predicated on having a solid OL (which we don't).

I think Enos & Manny are so worried about limiting mistakes on offense that it's limiting our ability to be explosive & score points. We saw what Kosi & the offense was capable of against Va Tech. With the right playcalling, he could be throwing for over 300 yards on a fairly consistent basis. N'Kosi isn't perfect but he certainly appears to have matured significantly. He also seems determined to limit head scratching type mistakes. Let's spread out opponents, get our athletes in space, throw vertically more often, be more attacking & dynamic on offense and score more points. Outside of the forced comeback against Va Tech, what we've been doing has been so conservative that it has just stifled the offense. Miami was always at its best when we innovated & revolutionized CFB (moving safeties to LB etc/getting serious speed at every position on the field, Dennis Erickson's offense). The blueprint for major success has all been laid out in the past. Coaches like Baker & Enos don't have to invent anything new, they can look to the past for offenses that are far more dynamic than what we're running now....and those offenses didn't always have great OLs.

I think we forget that Enos spent one season at Bama. Locksley was the mind behind Bama’s Offensive philosophy. Thus far, both Hurts and Tua r both looking far spectacular w/o Enos as their QB coach.

Enos’ offense, while at CMU, always stayed in the bottom tier, statically, each year:
2010 - 82nd in total offense
2011 - 91st in total offense
2012 - 63rd in total offense (best yr)
2013 - 96th in total offense
2014 - 81st in total offense

While at Arkansas, his offense was a bit hit first yr; then it plummeted each year thereafter:
2015 - 27th in total offense
2016 - 57th in total offense
2017 - 61st in total offense

So while we were complaining about Richt during this time, Miami was actually the better offensive team in both 2016, 2017.

I know fans like to give Enos credit for Bama in 2018, b/c Canesport put that ish on his Bio, but truth be told, prior to Enos, Lane Kiffin brought Bama’s O to the 21st Century.
Under Kiffin, Bama was:
2014 - 15th in total offense
2015 - 30th in total offense (worst yr)
2016 - 15th in total offense

Then one yr under Daboll:
15th in total offense

Under Locksley (w Enos as QB coach)
3rd in total offense

Without Locksley and Enos this yr
2nd in total offense

Enos and our fans are putting a false feather in his cap. I’m telling you, we are running his offense now. He’s been nothing more than a middle of the road to bottom tier “offensive mind.” He’s stealing $1m. He now puts Bama on his resume and he’s using that to draw interest. We were the suckers to fall for it.

He reminds me of our old CEO; one convo w this dude and I knew he was unqualified. Peeped his linked in page; he took two classes at Harvard and hung his hat on it. Once he got in to a Sr position w one Fortune 500 company (although they are now bankrupt thanks to him), he’s been able to bounce from Sr leadership position to Sr leadership position, getting fired w the golden parachute to his name. Dude has made more $$ failing than anyone I’ve ever known. But it all started back in 1992 when he was able to put Harvard on his resume. Never graduated, but he did attend.

Enos is what he is, but Bama on the resume made him look like a home run hire. He’s nothing more than a dribbling first base hit.

Dawg. We won the ***ing game. Nobody’s acting like we just beat Clemson. It’s just on to next week.

Then everyone is co signing this like you spitting the realest **** ever but it’s all just the same things being regurgitated in every thread. How the *** does a W not ever mean anything? Especially against the team sitting first in the division.

Advertisement
I think we forget that Enos spent one season at Bama. Locksley was the mind behind Bama’s Offensive philosophy. Thus far, both Hurts and Tua r both looking far spectacular w/o Enos as their QB coach.

Enos’ offense, while at CMU, always stayed in the bottom tier, statically, each year:
2010 - 82nd in total offense
2011 - 91st in total offense
2012 - 63rd in total offense (best yr)
2013 - 96th in total offense
2014 - 81st in total offense

While at Arkansas, his offense was a bit hit first yr; then it plummeted each year thereafter:
2015 - 27th in total offense
2016 - 57th in total offense
2017 - 61st in total offense

So while we were complaining about Richt during this time, Miami was actually the better offensive team in both 2016, 2017.

I know fans like to give Enos credit for Bama in 2018, b/c Canesport put that ish on his Bio, but truth be told, prior to Enos, Lane Kiffin brought Bama’s O to the 21st Century.
Under Kiffin, Bama was:
2014 - 15th in total offense
2015 - 30th in total offense (worst yr)
2016 - 15th in total offense

Then one yr under Daboll:
15th in total offense

Under Locksley (w Enos as QB coach)
3rd in total offense

Without Locksley and Enos this yr
2nd in total offense

Enos and our fans are putting a false feather in his cap. I’m telling you, we are running his offense now. He’s been nothing more than a middle of the road to bottom tier “offensive mind.” He’s stealing $1m. He now puts Bama on his resume and he’s using that to draw interest. We were the suckers to fall for it.

He reminds me of our old CEO; one convo w this dude and I knew he was unqualified. Peeped his linked in page; he took two classes at Harvard and hung his hat on it. Once he got in to a Sr position w one Fortune 500 company (although they are now bankrupt thanks to him), he’s been able to bounce from Sr leadership position to Sr leadership position, getting fired w the golden parachute to his name. Dude has made more $$ failing than anyone I’ve ever known. But it all started back in 1992 when he was able to put Harvard on his resume. Never graduated, but he did attend.

Enos is what he is, but Bama on the resume made him look like a home run hire. He’s nothing more than a dribbling first base hit.
The problem is this is exactly the offense Manny wanted and expected to run when he hired Enos.

Dawg. We won the ***ing game. Nobody’s acting like we just beat Clemson. It’s just on to next week.

Then everyone is co signing this like you spitting the realest **** ever but it’s all just the same things being regurgitated in every thread. How the *** does a W not ever mean anything? Especially against the team sitting first in the division.
We are 3-3 and lost to a middle of the pack SEC team, a 2-10 UNC team that will be lucky to finish this year north of 7 wins, struggled against CMU, and lost to the worst team in the ACC thereby putting us in running for that honor. We looked like **** agaisnt UVA also.

That my friend is how a W doesn’t mean ****.

When Enos said “spread coast” I was hoping for an Urban Meyer offense. That’s probably the best spread coast scheme in college. But Enos came with a generic, pro style offense that is far too conservative. He brought in a complicated offense when CFB is moving in a more simplistic direction. Manny is to blame at the end of the day though for not surrounding himself with the proper staff.

Advertisement
We are 3-3 and lost to a middle of the pack SEC team, a 2-10 UNC team that will be lucky to finish this year north of 7 wins, struggled against CMU, and lost to the worst team in the ACC thereby putting us in running for that honor. We looked like **** agaisnt UVA also.

That my friend is how a W doesn’t mean ****.

That same 2-10 team took Clemson to the wire, and uf is a good team. Yes we struggled against cmu, and vt is inexcusable. Doesn’t change the fact we knocked off the #1 team in the division. If nc is as trash as you say then that’s one less team we have to worry about. Same as vt. If uva losses another conference game then we control our own destiny in the coastal.

That same 2-10 team took Clemson to the wire, and uf is a good team. Yes we struggled against cmu, and vt is inexcusable. Doesn’t change the fact we knocked off the #1 team in the division. If nc is as trash as you say then that’s one less team we have to worry about. Same as vt. If uva losses another conference game then we control our own destiny in the coastal.
LOL thanks for brightening my day with jokes.

On October 21st 1995, In his sixth game as head coach, Butch Davis led his PRE-SANCTION AND PRESEAON 12th ranked Miami Hurricanes (2-3) to a rousing 17-16 win over Pitt, a team that season with a whopping 2-9 record.

But you knew he'd still be great though right? Just like you know anyone who's a "sunshine pumper" is a truly special person now.

Lmao.

Save your sanctimonious bull**** Cult of Butch zombie, you don't know a **** thing about what the future holds.
Why am I not surprised? Like clockwork.

Yes, I knew.

You don't know a **** thing about what the future holds, Cult of Shanny zombie.

Advertisement
pyrite.jpg

I hate you...but I love you (like a brother) despite your bleak -- but accurate visions

I really hate that you aren't saying anything I disagree with

Advertisement
7-5 is not out of the question at all. But I think it is worse case scenario.
If our Defense plays like it did for most of the game against Virginia we should be able to win all of our home games.

The road games though do give me a bit if concern but we have the talent to win all three in a close manner. I'd even take 2-1
I just hope we continue to win and gain confidence as the weeks go by. Even if it is 1 point wins the rest of the way, just win.

Look what UL and Duke did today. Plus, having to go to FSU. This is a 6-6 team.
Why am I not surprised? Like clockwork.

Yes, I knew.

You don't know a **** thing about what the future holds, Cult of Shanny zombie.

First I'm not a Cult of anything. I'd kick any coach or administrator to the curb any chance I got if it makes this program better. Second, you're right I don't know what the future holds, you should try it for about a minute.

And finally to your assertion that yes you knew as Butch slogged his way through a season where he got blown out by FSU and UCLA and was lucky he wasn't .500, before sanctions, with a team that had won four titles in the previous dozen years.

Lmao. Ok.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back