Bleak Visions: Fool's Gold, We still suck 7-5/6-6

pyrite.jpg

I know what you thinkin..Bleak Visions after a win? Fvck yea

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

Reason we suck and this win doesnt mean ****

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
- Defense gave up 10 3rd down conversions thats ******* unacceptable
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.
Wait til we beat GT and everyone thinks we’ve turned the corner lol.

Advertisement
We won the game because the refs let us play. If the refs call a fair game, we win every game. It’s not team discipline, it’s the refs purposely influencing the outcome.

You can help by never betting on a Miami game and doing whatever possible to end the NCAA or at the very least, leave the ACC.

Advertisement
@blackvern, brother, it can be fun to give you a hard time. You're that guy in the strip joint who reminds all his buddies that these, "chic's ain't into you, bruh, just the dollars." But just like that guy, you ain't wrong.

The players are playing hard, but the output doesn't match the effort because they are being put in bad spots. I can't believe Manny, who spent most of his career diagnosing offenses, looks at what we're doing and thinks that's the way to go. To borrow from @k9cane, we thought we left Blockbuster video with Richt, but apparently we're a franchise store still open for business.

He got more involved with the defense, and the improvement was there and noticeable. We had some struggles still as you noted, but the calls were a lot better. We were clearly better schemed than weeks passed and the DL rotation was all Manny putting his foot down, IMO. But, you know what happens when the Big Man spends too much time on one side of the ball, and it's nothing good. Coordinators and HC are different jobs most places for very good reason. He has a lot of work to do with this staff.

I think most level headed fans knew this one was papering over the cracks, but i had a nice day of watching cfb with that win in our back pocket, I’ll take It..

Exactly. Still think Manny is a corch, and I still don’t fck w Enos, like AT ALL. But for this week, I’m Gucci. We haven’t beaten an opponent worth a **** in a minute. So if a broken leg of a starting DB and UVA’s inability to punch it in time after time after time in our RZ led to a W........fck it, I’m taking it and I’m happy..................

For this week.

Advertisement
pyrite.jpg

I know what you thinkin..Bleak Visions after a win? Fvck yea

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

Reason we suck and this win doesnt mean ****

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
- Defense gave up 10 3rd down conversions thats ******* unacceptable
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.
Words of wisdom...
  • Im Team Jarren… Jarren is the more talented passer.
  • Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL
  • We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
  • I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold

Enjoy a victory ****. We knew we weren't a good team before this game and most of us didn't trust this team to get the win but they did. It wasn't pretty. But it was a win.

Everyone sucks, cool. Pick a new team if miserable after beating the 20th ranked team.

This game didn't change anything for those grounded in reality. There's no helping those extreme sunshine pumpers that think this was a turning point. Truly a special group of people.

On October 21st 1995, In his sixth game as head coach, Butch Davis led his PRE-SANCTION AND PRESEAON 12th ranked Miami Hurricanes (2-3) to a rousing 17-16 win over Pitt, a team that season with a whopping 2-9 record.

But you knew he'd still be great though right? Just like you know anyone who's a "sunshine pumper" is a truly special person now.

Lmao.

Save your sanctimonious bull**** Cult of Butch zombie, you don't know a **** thing about what the future holds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly. Still think Manny is a corch, and I still don’t fck w Enos, like AT ALL. But for this week, I’m Gucci. We haven’t beaten an opponent worth a **** in a minute. So if a broken leg of a starting DB and UVA’s inability to punch it in time after time after time in our RZ led to a W........fck it, I’m taking it and I’m happy..................

For this week.

It's probably the homer in me, but I'm not ready to stamp Manny as a coRch, at least not anymore than most first time head coaches. I think he made some big mistakes in how and who he judged as Miami level hires (whatever that still means). He sees himself in people and assumes that his underdog/redemption story means it can happen for anybody. He needs to rally here and get himself a few more wins and get some capital and credibility so he can make some big changes. I think he will, it's a brutal business. That part I think he learned at Texas.

Yea we go into this game 2-3, having played like shiit even against some shiit. We beat a good UVA team coached by a guy that more than half CIS would hire in a heartbeat cause he's the bomb. We beat that team decisively and all we get from these geniuses is that we still suck... I'm sure glad that the players don't get their motivation from this ******* place.
BTW... Thank you Vegas for your support!

Advertisement
It's probably the homer in me, but I'm not ready to stamp Manny as a coRch, at least not anymore than most first time head coaches. I think he made some big mistakes in how and who he judged as Miami level hires (whatever that still means). He sees himself in people and assumes that his underdog/redemption story means it can happen for anybody. He needs to rally here and get himself a few more wins and get some capital and credibility so he can make some big changes. I think he will, it's a brutal business. That part I think he learned at Texas.

I have no issues calling Manny an idiot if he doesn't make any changes after this season

Advertisement
Back