Bleak Visions: Fool's Gold, We still suck 7-5/6-6

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
pyrite.jpg

I know what you thinkin..Bleak Visions after a win? Fvck yea

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

Reason we suck and this win doesnt mean ****

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
- Defense gave up 10 3rd down conversions thats ******* unacceptable
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Enos needs to go. He’s scheme don’t fit Miami. What I’m more worried about is recruiting, it took us half the season with two bye weeks to put the best talent on the field. How can we expect our recruiting evaluations to be any better? Future looks bleak with staff as is.

Advertisement
Enos needs to go. He’s scheme don’t fit Miami. What I’m more worried about is recruiting, it took us half the season with two bye weeks to put the best talent on the field. How can we expect our recruiting evaluations to be any better? Future looks bleak with staff as is.
I'm still on record that even IF we win out, he needs to leave.

Advertisement
pyrite.jpg

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the bell

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.

i know fb is a game of inches and split seconds.

.01 sec sooner, 6" faster...Perry crushed for sack fumble and DJs tough catch and run TD doesnt happen. Surprise, surprise, Zion didnt even slow the ******* defender down. he may have even helped him run faster.

pyrite.jpg

- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the bell

Vern I feel for you big fella. Your team is in worse shape then ours.

Advertisement
No lies detected, Vern. Bronco and squad went full corch mode in the red zone or we get housed. 1 yard per play for most of the night.

Advertisement
pyrite.jpg

- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Trying to figure out how two come back at you, but most of wat U say is true.

Recruiting is taking a serious hit. The coaches philosophy on who plays is dumb and sabotaged the season. Took losing three games for the staff to play their best players. Dumb. And as recruiting keeps taking a hit good luck with coaches that can’t do more with less winning any games.

Manny is a clown and this ship is captain-less and rudderless.

Advertisement
Back