Bleak Visions: Fool's Gold, We still suck 7-5/6-6

“we are a duke loss away from being 7-5 I don’t trust these corches fa ****”
Hahahahaha sleep 😴 it’s time for you to go home to tally

You just can’t stop the Troll game LMAO

Oh I’m not bragging about our record. We’re better than your noles. We beat your noles. you’re a nole. you stop posting like always, because it’s not an opportune time to troll. I hope your next coach make Willie look like a hall of famer. LMAO have a merry Christmas Vern. 🤫
Looking forward to Coarch Learch.

Advertisement
We lost 4 games. We lost to GT. We suck. Vern isn’t lying when he says this is fools gold. However, we are seeing progress and one can only hope we win out with this garbage schedule.

We suck, and I honestly hope we go 6-7 just to make it obvious to everybody how much we suck.

Advertisement
pyrite.jpg

I know what you thinkin..Bleak Visions after a win? Fvck yea

I'm wondering if those chains and rings are real gold. First game I attended this season. Had to go back and rewatch the game We look like the same dam team despite a few differences.

-Cant lie Im Team Jarren but Kosi is better at making quick decisions, running the ball and escaping pressure
-We finally started #15 Rousseau. Dude probably won us the game on that 4th and 1 stop. and was a beast all night
-Pope over Harley Yea he had that bad drop but he creates separation somebody tell coach to sit Harley *** down

Reason we suck and this win doesnt mean ****

-2-10 on 3rd down conversions new QB same results this offense is horrible **** you Enos
-We had 98 yards of offense going into the 4th qtr at home on a friday night, unfvcking acceptable
- For all the Kosi Hive who said he doesnt dink and dunk he completed one pass that went over 10 yards in the air. One freakin pass. Yea one bad drop by Pope.
- Defense gave up 10 3rd down conversions thats ******* unacceptable
-We won the game because of ineptitude by Virginia, and our Dline dominating the game
- We didnt do **** PAssing until their best player and 1st round pick #34 Bryce Hall destroyed his leg on a punt return. We picked on his backup and started to move the ball. Yall mufuggas full of **** we were shut down the entire ******* night he went out and we started to move the ball

Our Oline sucks Enos sucks Baker sucks and Manny is in over his head. Took him 5 games to make adjustments at DL and Kicker. Dude has no balls. Play calling is horrible on both sides. I cant lie Nkosi is the best option at QB with this OL And Enos still doesnt run more read option plays to slow down the defense. Problem is Nkosi will not win you any big games because he is a limited QB, he is an 8-4 at best 9-3 type QB. Jarren is the more talented passer. Win Jarren won the job I remember coach saying he is the best QB and has the most upside. Sitting here watchin LSU and FLorida running out of shotgun going up and down the field with no pressure at all. SMH.
Who is we? You’re a Noles fan so go on their boards and act like a lil biaatch

We suck, and I honestly hope we go 6-7 just to make it obvious to everybody how much we suck.

We do suck but I’m hoping we win out and this snow balls into next year. Unfortunately, deep down inside, I know this is fools gold.

Advertisement
Just saying, the previous 4 coaches get blown out yesterday.

Dicht's team with same players moped and said "no mas" at this point in the season even when undefeated.

Seems the more Manny gets involved with various units, we see improvement. (I think he knows what we do, much of his staff sucks)

the "if we had a average kicker, we are undefeated" crowd may have some credibility....

Advertisement
Just saying, the previous 4 coaches get blown out yesterday.

Dicht's team with same players moped and said "no mas" at this point in the season even when undefeated.

Seems the more Manny gets involved with various units, we see improvement. (I think he knows what we do, much of his staff sucks)

the "if we had a average kicker, we are undefeated" crowd may have some credibility....

Good God. None of our previous coaches (going all the way back to 1925) would have lost at home to this year’s GT team. Nor would they have gone to the wire vs CMU. I don’t even know if any of them would have lost to this year’s VT team.

The team sucks, and Manny sucks.

Advertisement
I think we forget that Enos spent one season at Bama. Locksley was the mind behind Bama’s Offensive philosophy. Thus far, both Hurts and Tua r both looking far spectacular w/o Enos as their QB coach.

Enos’ offense, while at CMU, always stayed in the bottom tier, statically, each year:
2010 - 82nd in total offense
2011 - 91st in total offense
2012 - 63rd in total offense (best yr)
2013 - 96th in total offense
2014 - 81st in total offense

While at Arkansas, his offense was a bit hit first yr; then it plummeted each year thereafter:
2015 - 27th in total offense
2016 - 57th in total offense
2017 - 61st in total offense

So while we were complaining about Richt during this time, Miami was actually the better offensive team in both 2016, 2017.

I know fans like to give Enos credit for Bama in 2018, b/c Canesport put that ish on his Bio, but truth be told, prior to Enos, Lane Kiffin brought Bama’s O to the 21st Century.
Under Kiffin, Bama was:
2014 - 15th in total offense
2015 - 30th in total offense (worst yr)
2016 - 15th in total offense

Then one yr under Daboll:
15th in total offense

Under Locksley (w Enos as QB coach)
3rd in total offense

Without Locksley and Enos this yr
2nd in total offense

Enos and our fans are putting a false feather in his cap. I’m telling you, we are running his offense now. He’s been nothing more than a middle of the road to bottom tier “offensive mind.” He’s stealing $1m. He now puts Bama on his resume and he’s using that to draw interest. We were the suckers to fall for it.

He reminds me of our old CEO; one convo w this dude and I knew he was unqualified. Peeped his linked in page; he took two classes at Harvard and hung his hat on it. Once he got in to a Sr position w one Fortune 500 company (although they are now bankrupt thanks to him), he’s been able to bounce from Sr leadership position to Sr leadership position, getting fired w the golden parachute to his name. Dude has made more $$ failing than anyone I’ve ever known. But it all started back in 1992 when he was able to put Harvard on his resume. Never graduated, but he did attend.

Enos is what he is, but Bama on the resume made him look like a home run hire. He’s nothing more than a dribbling first base hit.

Bump this insightful post. Lol.

Advertisement
Back