Blake James named new AD

Advertisement
Advertisement
The internet has the best memory EVER
CEAEC20D-D22B-479A-9566-4CCB03CC08F5.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know much about him.

Can someone give me some background info?

Thanks.
The guy is great. He has a knack for making great hires, especially quick ones too. Won’t even need to spend money on a coaching search - he knows who he wants in 15 minutes and gets them. This guy will not mess up a single big hire, especially not 2 or 3 back to back.

That’s not even his best attribute. He’s able to negotiate contract extension early on, even if there are 3 years left on the current contract. This is great for recruits we are looking at in the 6th grade.

This guy is AD gold. Love this hire.

Advertisement
Honestly, I know it's kind of funny to bump these old threads, but this obsession with calling out people on their bad takes from 6 years ago is really toxic. Like c'mon, we're fans... if we're not optimistic at moments of change, what's the point? CIS porsters don't need to be held accountable, the dumbazzes running our athletic department do.

Advertisement
Honestly, I know it's kind of funny to bump these old threads, but this obsession with calling out people on their bad takes from 6 years ago is really toxic. Like c'mon, we're fans... if we're not optimistic at moments of change, what's the point? CIS porsters don't need to be held accountable, the dumbazzes running our athletic department do.
It's all in jest, bud.

Advertisement
Back