Blake James named new AD

Advertisement
Yeah there are a lot of guys that got to eat some crow, but you were on the board at the time, did you weigh in on the hire ?? Or are you vying for the title of Mr. Hindsight ?
The crown for Mr. CIS Hindsight is perhaps the most heavily competed for title I've ever come across. The insatiable need for some posters here to dig up old sh-t and say "Look at me! Look at me! I was right and you were wrong!!!" is just mind blowing. Who gives AF.

Advertisement
Blake James has been out in the front for much of the problem solving for our football program. Seating issues, ticket & parking prices, etc... He's not a recluse like his former boss was. Great choice and he's well liked in the Miami community!

tenor.gif

Yeah there are a lot of guys that got to eat some crow, but you were on the board at the time, did you weigh in on the hire ?? Or are you vying for the title of Mr. Hindsight ?

Unlike others, nobody held a gun to my head forcing me to praise Flake, Mammy, Richt, Folden, etc

The crown for Mr. CIS Hindsight is perhaps the most heavily competed for title I've ever come across. The insatiable need for some posters here to dig up old sh-t and say "Look at me! Look at me! I was right and you were wrong!!!" is just mind blowing. Who gives AF.
This is one subject that needs to be brought back up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back