Blake James interview 12/6

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's somewhat positive but waiting that long to meet with him is so dumb. Changes need to be made now, why wait until all the good coaches are taken? Unbelievably stupid. Thanks for the update though.
Because it doesn’t matter whose taken or available, the u ain’t hiring.

Yes I'd still be shocked if they sent feelers, not implying they would hire a firm for an assistant coach. Just sayin, that's the administration we're dealing with

this has been done in the past regarding head coach searches. This is for an assistant coach. The head coach will typically reach out to people he is interested in. I doubt seriously that the admin. are going through some outside agency to hire an assistant coach. That is just silly, no matter what you think of how inept the administration.

Advertisement
this has been done in the past regarding head coach searches. This is for an assistant coach. The head coach will typically reach out to people he is interested in. I doubt seriously that the admin. are going through some outside agency to hire an assistant coach. That is just silly, no matter what you think of how inept the administration.
Did you read the part where I said I'm not implying they would do that for an assistant coach? Regardless, I don't trust this administration and much less Rorcht to seek out a quality OC; especially when they're dragging their feet

What's the point? This is like interviewing an ambassador...no matter what's going on he'll only have positive things to say. Also, he's half of the problem, what do you expect from him? He's just gonna admit that he's botched the whole thing?
This.

He’s been fired a couple times, but neither was performance-related. He’s had some beef with HCs, which I’m sure would disqualify him here, as Sleepy wants nothing but yes men on his staff after the Pruitt debacle.

Canada would be an immediate upgrade.

Advertisement
Part of me wants to see how bad and low this board can go regarding Richt if he makes no changes. The mods might have to lock every thread and I'm sure there would be thousands of threads being produced by the same hundred people.

But I want what's best for the program so I hope an OC is hired sooner than later.

Advertisement
Well, he's not getting rid of his kid, so these changes will have to be made elsewhere. OL is a given, you have no recruits at risk, in fact a quality OL hire probably helps.
Doesn't need to fire him, just move his dumb-*** to an "analyst" position, freeing up a "coaching" spot for someone qualified.

Our biggest issue with AD is, besides the lack of balls, is that Blake Flames knows very little about football, our bread winning athletic team at Miami. Dude said it brings in 90% of the sports revenue. Other blue blood football programs have a football centric AD. Do you think Bama's AD gives a fück about womens basketball or mens for that matter?!?

Hope so but I'm not going to count on those changes until they are actually made.we hear ssdd(same....different day) stuff for a long time.like watching a political debate.should hold those in the winter time homeless need the hot air.

Our biggest issue with AD is, besides the lack of balls, is that Blake Flames knows very little about football, our bread winning athletic team at Miami. Dude said it brings in 90% of the sports revenue. Other blue blood football programs have a football centric AD. Do you think Bama's AD gives a fück about womens basketball or mens for that matter?!?
Yes he does especially when boosters kids are playing them.you forget title is.a law requires every university to spend same amount on women's sports.

Advertisement
Back