Blake James interview 12/6

What's the point? This is like interviewing an ambassador...no matter what's going on he'll only have positive things to say. Also, he's half of the problem, what do you expect from him? He's just gonna admit that he's botched the whole thing?

Refuse to listen. All the interview people ask the same softball questions. Nobody has the stones to press James or Richt

I was listening live driving home from work and it still managed to be a waste of time. Softball questions and pumping up how excited the program is about the Pinstripe Bowl. Do yourselves a favor and do not click the link.

What's the point? This is like interviewing an ambassador...no matter what's going on he'll only have positive things to say. Also, he's half of the problem, what do you expect from him? He's just gonna admit that he's botched the whole thing?
Way more than half.

Since no one wants to listen to it I’ll give yall a brief summary...

Blake said he knows changes must be made. He will meet with Richt in dead period and talk about the changes that need to be made. Also they have the resources to hire the best candidates.

Blake said he knows changes must be made. He will meet with Richt in dead period and talk about the changes that need to be made. Also they have the resources to hire the best candidates.
Thanks.

Dead period I think is 12/17 through 1/10

More like, Richt will call Flake into his office and tell him if he ever makes comments like that in public again he's fired.

Canegetright

I run a 4.9 thirty

Dead period?? Lulz!!! We've been in a dead period since Pitt last year.

I was surprised that he flat out said that changes must be made. He said some changes will be obvious and public while others will be more behind the scenes.

I was surprised that he flat out said that changes must be made. He said some changes will be obvious and public while others will be more behind the scenes.
Private. Manny is HCIW
Public. New RB coach , new OL coach, new OC, new QB coach