Blake James interview 12/6

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was listening live driving home from work and it still managed to be a waste of time. Softball questions and pumping up how excited the program is about the Pinstripe Bowl. Do yourselves a favor and do not click the link.

Advertisement
Since no one wants to listen to it I’ll give yall a brief summary...

Blake said he knows changes must be made. He will meet with Richt in dead period and talk about the changes that need to be made. Also they have the resources to hire the best candidates.

Thanks.

Dead period I think is 12/17 through 1/10

Advertisement

Blake said he knows changes must be made. He will meet with Richt in dead period and talk about the changes that need to be made. Also they have the resources to hire the best candidates.

More like, Richt will call Flake into his office and tell him if he ever makes comments like that in public again he's fired.

Dead period?? Lulz!!! We've been in a dead period since Pitt last year.

Advertisement

I was surprised that he flat out said that changes must be made. He said some changes will be obvious and public while others will be more behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Back