Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

Advertisement
This is actually an appropriate move for a university like Boston College.

Blake James is built for that type of program, not for the type of program Miami wants to be, or was during past glory.

We were basically Boston College when he was here. Think about it.

His vision is perfect for them, not for us.

They don’t have our aspirations.

Also, it doesn’t take any luster away from us, in fact it adds to it, showing that we got rid of a guy that was a competent mid-level AD, that we have higher aspirations than that.

Advertisement
Goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
Yoooool they screwed. They OL about be trash......if we can scoop some north east heads they usually get I'm with it.

Serious question for you since your coolness permeates the phone - What’s the difference between lulz and lol?
While some may use the two interchangeably, others have been known to use the “lulz” for a sustained or repeated laughter…

In this instance, there is a bit of sustained laughter to keep from crying, watching people argue about someone like Blake James at a time when Miami is actively ascending to a level of positivity only surpassed by winning championships…

Advertisement

BC will be a mediocre FB team, mediocre b-ball team, but he can rack up some Nat’l Titles in La Crosse.

Like @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said, this is actually a perfect program for him. Yes they r a P5, but they have zero expectations or aspirations. Their varsity club sports r way more significant than their revenue sports. BC, honestly, is more AAC than ACC. They should hop back into the Big East for b-ball & drop to the AAC for football.

However, w/ that being said, this also shows how once u get a title, u’re set for life. Blake reminds me of my former CEO, who literally made a living off of jumping from company to company ruining them, getting his Golden Parachute. Yet, b/c he has an officer title behind his name, dude is still getting CEO, CFO, COO positions. Once u’re in that good ole boys network, u’re solid despite his **** poor u r at ur job.

Annnnnnnd, like I said; I wanted our 3 rival teams to be FSU, VT, & BC. I really need this to happen for the misery we put up w/ in Blake. Lol

Some peoples get recycled even after unanimously being released by another. So, his saving grace is he's a good fund raiser. Wasn't it Richt who along with Carol S. that began our ascent by getting the indoor practice field built?

While some may use the two interchangeably, others have been known to use the “lulz” for a sustained or repeated laughter…

In this instance, there is a bit of sustained laughter to keep from crying, watching people argue about someone like Blake James at a time when Miami is actively ascending to a level of positivity only surpassed by winning championships…
See that’s educational. I only know lmao as a form of sustained laughter. I am better for knowing lulz now. Thanks!

Advertisement
Predictions for 2023

BC HC leaves after 2022
Blake hires PSU DC Manny Diaz as HC
BC sets record for defensive futility against Miami…

It’s literally a 6 hr drive away. That’s like going from So Cal to No Cal. Blake can’t leave him alone. Lol!!

I reaaaaaaaaaally want BC to run it back w/ Blake & Manny.

BC will be a mediocre FB team, mediocre b-ball team, but he can rack up some Nat’l Titles in La Crosse.

Like @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said, this is actually a perfect program for him. Yes they r a P5, but they have zero expectations or aspirations. Their varsity club sports r way more significant than their revenue sports. BC, honestly, is more AAC than ACC. They should hop back into the Big East for b-ball & drop to the AAC for football.

However, w/ that being said, this also shows how once u get a title, u’re set for life. Blake reminds me of my former CEO, who literally made a living off of jumping from company to company ruining them, getting his Golden Parachute. Yet, b/c he has an officer title behind his name, dude is still getting CEO, CFO, COO positions. Once u’re in that good ole boys network, u’re solid despite his **** poor u r at ur job.

Annnnnnnd, like I said; I wanted our 3 rival teams to be FSU, VT, & BC. I really need this to happen for the misery we put up w/ in Blake. Lol

Blake was a small town thinker in a big city environment, look at his origins, and his accomplishments, before he was given the A.D. title at Miami. His vision lacked breadth and scope, and therefore he couldn’t generate the energy to get others to buy in, even to some of the more modest goals. Look how long it took us to get an IPF, with the actual coach having to kick in $1 million. He’ll be perfect at Boston College.

Advertisement
Back