Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

Advertisement
Went over to their board and they’re not happy. They don’t know much about Blake but they are pointing to the reactions of Miami fans and others saying Miami fans are sending their condolences to us if it’s worth anything

Way to go, B.C. Get ready for Blake's famous thorough & exhaustive "national" coaching searches.

Went over to their board and they’re not happy. They don’t know much about Blake but they are pointing to the reactions of Miami fans

love and hip hop #steviejandjoseline GIF by VH1

Advertisement
So you have Manny to Penn State and James to BC. I would call that landing on your feet.
Yep... Really didn't think either would get picked up this season but there they are.. hired ...
I think that speaks more to the brand value the University of Miami still holds more so than either of those mediocre people.

Blake gonna poach another Temple coach and BC will be happy.

Oh well, at least they will get a couple of extra football analysts in addition to freshly painted locker rooms...or as they say in Beantown, "Lahkker Rooms".

Advertisement
Last edited:
@robinthehood Use The search function instead of creating a whole new thread .

Slacking journalist not giving the goat on CIS credit. Lmao. Both brett and peter read our site folks just to let yall know

Last edited:
Advertisement
BC will be a mediocre FB team, mediocre b-ball team, but he can rack up some Nat’l Titles in La Crosse.

Like @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said, this is actually a perfect program for him. Yes they r a P5, but they have zero expectations or aspirations. Their varsity club sports r way more significant than their revenue sports. BC, honestly, is more AAC than ACC. They should hop back into the Big East for b-ball & drop to the AAC for football.

However, w/ that being said, this also shows how once u get a title, u’re set for life. Blake reminds me of my former CEO, who literally made a living off of jumping from company to company ruining them, getting his Golden Parachute. Yet, b/c he has an officer title behind his name, dude is still getting CEO, CFO, COO positions. Once u’re in that good ole boys network, u’re solid despite his **** poor u r at ur job.

Annnnnnnd, like I said; I wanted our 3 rival teams to be FSU, VT, & BC. I really need this to happen for the misery we put up w/ in Blake. Lol
Hockey is numero uno for BC. I think Blake has decent experience prior to Miami with hockey. The BC hockey program has been down recently which people absolutely care about up here. That will be priority number 1 for them. I’d imagine Blake will be pretty hands off with football. They have recently updated facilities and stadium, and a good head coach. Not much more is needed there for what BC wants to be in terms of football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back