Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

Hockey is numero uno for BC. I think Blake has decent experience prior to Miami with hockey. The BC hockey program has been down recently which people absolutely care about up here. That will be priority number 1 for them. I’d imagine Blake will be pretty hands off with football. They have recently updated facilities and stadium, and a good head coach. Not much more is needed there for what BC wants to be in terms of football.

Yep; u’re 1000% correct. BC Hockey is their baby. They r a blue blood in that sport.

Advertisement
Hockey is numero uno for BC. I think Blake has decent experience prior to Miami with hockey. The BC hockey program has been down recently which people absolutely care about up here. That will be priority number 1 for them. I’d imagine Blake will be pretty hands off with football. They have recently updated facilities and stadium, and a good head coach. Not much more is needed there for what BC wants to be in terms of football.
Women's lacrosse is a major sport there, too

Advertisement
Beta Blake James was hired solely for the great job that he did with UM's varsity hockey team...
492C9CF6-D1AC-4532-943B-304320A44559.jpeg

Are there only like 20 dudes in the world who can be D1 AD's? or what? How the **** do fired dudes keep getting jobs at the same level. Like TOC said above.. this is what BC gets for the hail marry flutie bull****.

Advertisement
op, @robinthehood this **** is old news. Use the search function!

you should be banned!! It was first reported by the GOAT, here on CanesInSight.

@RVACane Man, this is why I am not dropping as much **** anymore.

Ayayay. I’m happy to merge threads… GOAT… and I have now done that… and all of his thread clicks and thread posts will go to your credit… GOAT… but you never really “dropped” much beyond letting us know you know things you can’t tell us.💁🏻‍♂️

And I’m not taking away from you actually being in the know… GOAT… Just saying that you don’t exactly say much. Occasionally I see you say we’re in good shape on something.

Amirite?

Advertisement
Ayayay. I’m happy to merge threads… GOAT… and I have now done that… and all of his thread clicks and thread posts will go to your credit… GOAT… but you never really “dropped” much beyond letting us know you know things you can’t tell us.💁🏻‍♂️

And I’m not taking away from you actually being in the know… GOAT… Just saying that you don’t exactly say much. Occasionally I see you say we’re in good shape on something.

Amirite?

Do GOATs call themselves GOAT? Besides LL Cool J, of course…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back