Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

The only AD job Flake should be in consideration for is one at an all girls Catholic high school that doesn't really prioritize on-field success.

If BC is dumb enough to do this then I PRAY that the scheduling model I saw where BC, Pitt and FSU are our three regular conference opponents in a new ACC format actually comes to fruition.

Advertisement
Too bad both Boston schools have sucked for years now, so he will fit in well. Other mass/east coast schools are better programs currently
The joke is that I believe BC was paying their last AD close to $1 mil/yr so this IS actually a good job in a desirable location (to many people) with relatively lower expectations.

Blake will do a great job at BC. Wait until he’s able to influence the athletic department with his abilities. BC is coming up.
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Advertisement
Exactly he is the PERFECT hire for them. Good fundraiser. It's funny in life how I used to get ****ed with the rude person at the drive through window until I matured and realized they weren't the problem. I need to talk to the manager. Blake James was hired by a school admin with low expectations and standards. When the standards and investement was raised you get the highest quality AD and Coach in decades.

PS Yall let Blake go. I guarantee you he not thinking about yall. Hope he lands on his feet.

Was Blake ever proven to be a good fundraiser? I never saw much get done, and Richt spear headed the IPF if I remember correctly

Advertisement
It’s always blown my mind that these schools and teams don’t peep through the history of message boards from previous stops of the guys that they’re about to give millions of dollars to and see how people felt about them. I know the high and mighty scoff at the free, unsolicited, opinions of peons, but in reality, we know more about these dudes than your dumb search committee does who looks at resumes and haircuts. Even when I make small hires, I go into the weeds of what I can find online about the person and often what I find is very revealing.

I know we’re not experts on juggling football, basketball, and underwater basketweaving programs, but a general rule of thumb is if the last places fanbase (a thing you also have) was delighted to see him go, that means something.
That’s a good rule of thumb, you know a guy is truly awful when the entire fan base is posting boats and hoes gifs the day he got canned..

Advertisement
BC is all about stealing them Temple coaches. He will fit right in.

Exactly he is the PERFECT hire for them. Good fundraiser. It's funny in life how I used to get ****ed with the rude person at the drive through window until I matured and realized they weren't the problem. I need to talk to the manager. Blake James was hired by a school admin with low expectations and standards. When the standards and investement was raised you get the highest quality AD and Coach in decades.

PS Yall let Blake go. I guarantee you he not thinking about yall. Hope he lands on his feet.
I mean.... 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
Was Blake ever proven to be a good fundraiser? I never saw much get done, and Richt spear headed the IPF if I remember correctly
Blake's hands were tied by ****lala - when he got finally got new prez support he grabbed Richt. Unfortunately Richt's health affected the program. I wish Blake well wherever he lands as he truly bleeds Orange & Green. Smart guy - I'm certain he's learned from UM experience

Blake James has stopped commentating and posting on Twitter because a mob of Canes fans commented the same things over and over. He even deactivated the comment section at times.

Yes, he gave a ****. Quite a big one.

Advertisement
Back