Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

What did Eichorst do? Legitimate question, as I really don’t follow Nebraska other that knowing that Frost has not turned things around.
He fired Bo Pelini for one thing. That plus extending Al Golden before Al lost to BC is a short list of reasons to not like Eichorst. Nebraska fired him before Frost was hired.

Advertisement
BC alum/fans are overall racist jerks. Not everyone. But way too many. So, hope they never get back to the Flutie days type success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, you guys have it all wrong. Blake really was a great fundraiser. All of the funds we see being dumped into athletics are because of him.

It's actually interesting that he is actively searching again to be an AD. TBH, I'll give him some credit. He got beat upon down here, and I thought he might determine that he's not capable of being an AD and would instead search for a lesser role and ride out his remaining years out of the limelight and any criticism. I'll give him credit for wanting the heat that comes with being an AD at a fairly decent program. BC isn't Maine or some tiny school. I wouldn't have expected it of him.

Advertisement
Technically true.

Because of him leaving...
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
This is so BC.... Horrible athletic department. They better hope Brownie has the magic dust to keep the golden goose alive.

Any P5 school looking into this dude needs to be dropped, immediately, to a FCS level. I agree, Blake needs to be somewhere in the North East, but he needs to be at a UMass or Boston U, something like that. BC is too goo…..

Nah, Fck it; fck him & them…let’s make this happen!
No serious program commited to winning would consider him.

Advertisement
Back