Blake Baker on LSU DC Hotboard

Dave Arranda to Blake Baker after winning a title :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: This could go down as the biggest downgrade in college football history if happens (Hope it does)
The delusional folks on this board were saying the same ish when LSU gave Ed the head coaching job. You would think they would learn from their mistakes.
So many of these people on here parallel the thought pattern of the extreme liberal left in today's political environment. I've always wondered why I've witnessed so many Cane on Cane fights between fellow fans before during and after games. I always chalked it up to , that's just how people roll in our crazy *** city of Miami. Nah man. Our fan base is full of a bunch of soft *** liberal wackos. Sad.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Watch buddy leave and have those athletes and kill it lol. Fans here will say it was Manny defense...I would agree but the reason he would kill it at LSU would be cause of athletes.

Not really. Coaching is a significant part. LSU was lucky (maybe a poor choice of wording) as they had talent AND a top Defensive coordinator in Aranda.

Look at LSU prior to Joe Brady coming on board. Their offense was a mess, despite the talent that they had in the position. Once they had Brady who knew how to use said talent, LSU won a natty.

That's the same thing here. Baker's not a good DC. At all. He would not get the same results as Aranda would.

Advertisement
Your right. Was drop off from a couple places: the dline interior, edge control and the secondary. A 4-3 Defense without a playmaker on that interior who can eat constantly And cause havoc can get u gashed..with that said imagine Tryna play complimentary Defensive football with this offense
Diaz never recruited dt well either and then on top of that he puts youngins in. DT and OL hard to just throw someone in as freshmen

Not really. Coaching is a significant part. LSU was lucky (maybe a poor choice of wording) as they had talent AND a top Defensive coordinator in Aranda.

Look at LSU prior to Joe Brady coming on board. Their offense was a mess, despite the talent that they had in the position. Once they had Brady who knew how to use said talent, LSU won a natty.

That's the same thing here. Baker's not a good DC. At all. He would not get the same results as Aranda would.
Aranda is next level.......but LSUS talent is better across the board. I don't even think we have a midget RB on the roster with that much pop. They usually have defenders like Jamal Adams that we can only dream of.

Advertisement
Diaz never recruited dt well either and then on top of that he puts youngins in. DT and OL hard to just throw someone in as freshmen
I mean we all thought/think jade was that dude coming out..I like the kids from 19..I like Ford..but we need a playmaker inside..ford should be that guy from a athletic standpoint but can’t seem to stay healthy enough to truly develop..I’m tryna think what young DTs have played under Diaz..I don’t recall many if any

2016-17 Mac/norton/92/
18: Willis/bethel/Tito
19:bethel/ ford/noroku/

I would have to watch Diaz under Richt who knows if Richt told him not to do that. There is alot of different moving parts but I do know one thing.....his DT talent got worse by the year.
When did we have Dline covering WRs? I know occasionally in some situations we had a DE drop off on the flat when the offense presented a certain look on certain down and distance..which is standard in any defense

Advertisement
I know a lot of fans don't like Baker, but I can see a scenario where Blake leaves and Banda or Patke or made coordinator, so we should all tread lightly around the God's of the Coaching Carousel.
God that’s so scary. And probably what would happen. Careful what you wish for situation

I mean we all thought/think jade was that dude coming out..I like the kids from 19..I like Ford..but we need a playmaker inside..ford should be that guy from a athletic standpoint but can’t seem to stay healthy enough to truly develop..I’m tryna think what young DTs have played under Diaz..I don’t recall many if any

2016-17 Mac/norton/92/
I thought nestas moves wouldn't work at this level cause all he did was over power kids he was stronger then. Kids are stronger at this level and it's not like he was godlike strong. Still a good body to have.....Ford showed improvement I thought he was a complete miss. Your right there isn't many man.

2016-17 Mac/norton/92/
**** we are mega thin there not even in terms of bodies in overall talent. Fuq man.....I just looked at the bottom of your post and shook my head like **** we fuqed.

Advertisement
Can we please, please have one more Frank Haith miracle???.. or did we use it all up for Richt's resignation...

Advertisement
Back