Blake Baker on LSU DC Hotboard

1579275758266.png
Baker and Manny. Manny is the blanket

Advertisement
If Zo had lessened Manny's authority over the UM program, could have seen Manny leaving for Baton Rouge (a good thing).

The delusional folks on this board were saying the same ish when LSU gave Ed the head coaching job. You would think they would learn from their mistakes.
So many of these people on here parallel the thought pattern of the extreme liberal left in today's political environment. I've always wondered why I've witnessed so many Cane on Cane fights between fellow fans before during and after games. I always chalked it up to , that's just how people roll in our crazy *** city of Miami. Nah man. Our fan base is full of a bunch of soft *** liberal wackos. Sad.

Go Canes!!!!!!
We get it, you're a conservative that hates liberals. No one cares. This is a football forum.

'Merica!!!

Advertisement
I don't care what the article says. LSU will not make a RIDICULOUS hire like Miami would. No way they considering or would hire Blake Baker. They will hire an accomplished (young or experienced DC) as their next defensive coach.

I would give them Blake and take Corey Raymond as DC
**** to the **** yes. We have a **** dc as our hc. If Diaz was smart, hed welcome Highsmith with open arms to help him with some of his responsibilities scouting, recruiting, building relationships, etc., and Diaz Can focus on the defense. Bring in a guy with an insane track record at producing NfL players, and wed get 5 star DBs regardless of bags. This isnt a James Coley, good recruiter kinda guy that brings 5 stars when he has bags to back him up and cant get **** here. This is a guy that can say, “i put more dbs in the 1st round then anybody”.

Advertisement
I like how coach shannon is being overlooked, lol, if blake baker takes the job, onion needs to be brought back home where he belongs, if shannon goes to lsu, they'd really start playing defense, their defense was ok to real solid under aranda, nothing special, and when you got a high powered offense like they had, its like having a strong center behind you that cleans everything up that tries to get to the rim. The way shannon uses the safeties and linebackers has alwsys been on point. In coach diaz defense, the linebackers and safeties are not used to maximize their talents. Bring onion home, it will also help with recruiting the crib once again, and shannon would definitely come back, easy transition.

Blake Baker and Randy Shannon both listed by 247 as possible replacements for Dave Aranda lol

As long as he takes the bartender with him

It's probably a talent issue.....Aranda could come here and get gashed as well. Need the horses man it's a mixture of both. Some fans think we stacked across the roster at times....crazy some of the things we read on here.

GT ran all of 5 plays. FIU is FIU.

We don’t need to be stacked to murk a 2019 GT team.

Advertisement
I would hire Corey Raymond as DC, I think he's ready. He's also a phenomenal recruiter and DB coach. Immediately fire Rumph and grab a LBer coach who's also a good recruiter.

Advertisement
Blake Baker knows the Louisiana area well as he was a former LA Tech DC. Makes perfect sense for them. Elite recruiter, elite defensive mind. He constructed the LA Tech defense that shut out Miami in their bowl game. He is also the protege of the greatest defensive mind in CFB history, Manny Diaz. Would be a huge loss here.

im confused if you are serious or not

Advertisement
Back