Blake Baker on LSU DC Hotboard

Advertisement
Watch Baker leave and then Diaf promotes Patke/Banda. That would be the Miami move, here.
I'm not going to lie. What I saw from Baker this year schematically makes me very open to the opportunity of those guys. No way we would have saw some of the head scratching calls from Banda game in and game out.

Advertisement
Watch buddy leave and have those athletes and kill it lol. Fans here will say it was Manny defense...I would agree but the reason he would kill it at LSU would be cause of athletes.
Dave Arranda to Blake Baker after winning a title :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: This could go down as the biggest downgrade in college football history if happens (Hope it does)

Watch buddy leave and have those athletes and kill it lol. Fans here will say it was Manny defense...I would agree but the reason he would kill it at LSU would be cause of athletes.

So basically at Miami we have a bunch of over rated athletes

Advertisement
So basically at Miami we have a bunch of over rated athletes
I mean having one or two really good athletes doesn't make our roster stacked. Somehow people think the wins come first then u get first rounders......it's complete opposite. U get the first rounders u get the wins then they proceed to get drafted in the first round. There is this myth that we have superior talent and we don't. I do think however we have enough to beat FIU.....we do have a coaching issue facts and part of the coaches job is to bring in elite talent... which most have failed at here.

Advertisement
I mean having one or two really good athletes doesn't make our roster stacked. Somehow people think the wins come first then u get first rounders......it's complete opposite. U get the first rounders u get the wins then they proceed to get drafted in the first round. There is this myth that we have superior talent and we don't. I do think however we have enough to beat FIU.....we do have a coaching issue facts and part of the coaches job is to bring in elite talent... which most have failed at here.
We talk a lot about coaching and development but look at the recruiting classes for the top teams. Year after year they recruit top 10 dudes at every position. Yes we should win the coastal. We should win 10 games. But those 2 or 3 extra wins means you got a stable of thoroughbreds to win your conference. Look at the rosters of every conference champion. No one is winning with lesser talent cause of coaching.

Advertisement
Even if they take him it won't matter, as long as Manny is here the defense will continue to have the same look.

No Corey Raymond love? Somethin in the milk ain't white!

Sometimes guys are great at one thing but not the best fit for a different type of role.....or maybe don’t want more. I would think LSU knows what they have in Raymond, if he wants to be a DC, if he’s ready, if he could excel in that position, etc.

We talk a lot about coaching and development but look at the recruiting classes for the top teams. Year after year they recruit top 10 dudes at every position. Yes we should win the coastal. We should win 10 games. But those 2 or 3 extra wins means you got a stable of thoroughbreds to win your conference. Look at the rosters of every conference champion. No one is winning with lesser talent cause of coaching.
Facts I have said this for ages on here

If they'll cover half of the buyout, they can have Diaz. Let OBJ pay for it when he gets out of the slammer.

Advertisement
Back