Blades back!

Advertisement
Honestly can’t tell with his cryptic tweeting *** 😂 hope he comes back but seems like he deep into the social media/content creating sht
I'm not trying to be funny here, but is there another way to tweet? I never understand what kids are tweeting, it's always cryptic. Like it's not cool to just say what the f*ck you mean.

Pay him. Pay that man his money.
pay.gif

This is the new college football. There may not be an “I” but there is a “ME” in TEAMe.
That's what happens when you pay guys according to their perceived worth. You get guys who are getting paid, guys who want to get paid, and team players who are ****ed about the guys and their focus on money.

Advertisement
Never liked his film in HS....I do like the Blades bloodline he was a lay up ez. Don't think he's a great corner he has played better than I thought....I do like him as a person though he's chill af. Maybe with a better front seven he will look better I just think from a corner standpoint we should be bringing in mega talents at that spot. Tough break for the kid with covid but if he comes back I hope he does well I just don't like the cornerback room overall besides TS unless I'm missing someone.
Come on mane’ that’s reckless talk.

When Campbell and Surtain turn us down…CIS “you included” said blades was the goods.

Advertisement
***** outta here. Y’all weirdos act like players can’t express or advocate for themselves and still be good teammates. You’ve never heard one complaint about his character or work ethic but you think he’s selfish for….(rereads tweet)… not asking for ****.
My statement was more about the changing environment of college football, not about the inherent qualities or character of Blades. The currency of college football success has shifted from “special treatment” to significant cash. This inherently changes team dynamics. Imagine that a new junior employee in your workplace earns 20K more than you and gets more paid leave. How would you feel about mentoring this employee and working on a team project with them? Now, imagine that the same employee is making 20 times your salary… would you now feel wronged? Would you FEEL treated fairly as a part of the team? Would you seek your true market value and fair compensation? Of-course you would. This does not mean you’re not a team player, it just means that the game has changed and you need to evolve as well.

Advertisement
My statement was more about the changing environment of college football, not about the inherent qualities or character of Blades. The currency of college football success has shifted from “special treatment” to significant cash. This inherently changes team dynamics. Imagine that a new junior employee in your workplace earns 20K more than you and gets more paid leave. How would you feel about mentoring this employee and working on a team project with them? Now, imagine that the same employee is making 20 times your salary… would you now feel wronged? Would you FEEL treated fairly as a part of the team? Would you seek your true market value and fair compensation? Of-course you would. This does not mean you’re not a team player, it just means that the game has changed and you need to evolve as well.
jerry maguire money GIF

Maybe I’m not understanding but do you think the “special treatment” of a few players was better for team dynamics than all players being able to be compensated? This isn’t intended to be a “gotcha” question. I’m just trying to better understand your viewpoint.

Advertisement
I mean, we need this kid right? Its not out of the question that we whiff on a portal CB and if that happens, Blades is probably top 5 most important "comeback kid" players on the squad. I just dont think we should be relying on TF CBs unless their name is Patrick Johnson (Peterson) or Derrick Stingly Jr.

Give me TS, Blades, and a portal CB and I feel very good about the core of that CB room.

Advertisement
Back