Blades back!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree, hope he regain his confidence and become a player again. He's way better than Ivey was and could be a nice 3rd CB if we bring in the dude from Oregon.

Also special teams. Everyone forgets about special teams. He is a good enough athlete to be a gunner on punts and on kick coverages. You need bodies for practice also. If the kid is back 100% health from his heart issue then why would we not want him back?

Good coverage ability, not very physical and dropped a few easy picks. Will be good depth.

Advertisement
Is this his big "I'm coming back" tweet? I really hope it isn't, I don't think I could write a more self-centered, douchey tweet if i tried.
Probably was just joking he was literally on with Gil , Silvera, bolden after he announced he was coming back and blades was saying he was broke in a joking manner right before he tweeted that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope he's gone tbh
Man, you just never know. Get the man some good coaching and motivation and you just never know what could happen. I'll take my chances with an older player who needs to perform to have a shot at the NFL. If it doesn't work out, he's gone soon anyway. It's not like we're hurting for open roster slots.

I get it, though. He hasn't come close to living up to expectations. Not many did under Manny. Especially in the back 7.

Dont get the Blades hate he isnt an All American but he can play. Would love to see him in a nickel Role.

Advertisement
Back