Blades back!

Advertisement
Didn't he sell those Hit-Stick-Bust **** t-shirts?

That's NIL...

I think I remember him doing something but I believe he means he did things on his own, nothing came to him, ain't played ball in a year, keeping the energy up to go get them NIL's, that's the way I read it anyway but you never know with these bucs these days.

Someone help me understand what he's saying..... Because yeah, deals didn't come his way because he didn't play for a year .... Which he stated himself...... So what was the expectation? And why say keep that energy when you just gave a very reasonable explanation on why deals didn't come to you ....? I'm lost...

Advertisement
I think I remember him doing something but I believe he means he did things on his own, nothing came to him, ain't played ball in a year, keeping the energy up to go get them NIL's, that's the way I read it anyway but you never know with these bucs these days.
Don’t worry - when it doubt Cane fans will interpret in a way to **** on our own like no other.

Advertisement
I was suspicious because he didn't even start in High School. Of course, he was behind Assante Samuel and Jaden Davis (Oklahoma), and he did rotate in, so I didn't know what to think. He's a Blades, athletically gifted, so you have to take a chance on him. No brainer. But I tend to agree with DWins he was more athlete than corner. A project but the type you want on the team.

Blades seemed to relish workouts so I expected he would just keep getting better. No direct knowledge, but I get the feeling Rumph and Ivey and some of those other kids in his position group and on the team weren't pushing him hard enough. And of course, Covid really screwed him over. Big setback there.

Mario is Al Blades' second life. He may not have been the one under Manny and Rumph. But maybe he's the one under Mario and TRob? Definitely worth the risk. I'm rooting for him.

Advertisement
Y’all acting like blades wasn’t Miami’s best corner when he was healthy… in 2019 for sure and part of 2020
Perplexing. At the same time we’re talking about needing to stack chips heavily, we’re talking about wishing players don’t come back who played fairly well when here and healthy. Good lord

Advertisement
Someone help me understand what he's saying..... Because yeah, deals didn't come his way because he didn't play for a year .... Which he stated himself...... So what was the expectation? And why say keep that energy when you just gave a very reasonable explanation on why deals didn't come to you ....? I'm lost...
I'm lost with all the fluffing going on. Gained 20lbs and haven't played in like 2yrs. No thanks for me.

Advertisement
Back