Blades back!

Pay him. Pay that man his money.
Screenshot_20220111-225544_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-225544_Photos.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think I remember him doing something but I believe he means he did things on his own, nothing came to him, ain't played ball in a year, keeping the energy up to go get them NIL's, that's the way I read it anyway but you never know with these bucs these days.

I know what he meant, but you have to play to get paid.

Not that this is pay-for-play or anything...

If this is directed at me, I rather enjoy being IN a ….

Also, a capital U in this forum symbolizes an institution that we cherish. This statement is potentially derogatory to the U.

Not directed at anyone. Just words of wisdom from a master.

Advertisement
Never liked his film in HS....I do like the Blades bloodline he was a lay up ez. Don't think he's a great corner he has played better than I thought....I do like him as a person though he's chill af. Maybe with a better front seven he will look better I just think from a corner standpoint we should be bringing in mega talents at that spot. Tough break for the kid with covid but if he comes back I hope he does well I just don't like the cornerback room overall besides TS unless I'm missing someone.
Even if you think he's average you're nuts to not want an experienced corner back.

Advertisement
This is the new college football. There may not be an “I” but there is a “ME” in TEAMe.
***** outta here. Y’all weirdos act like players can’t express or advocate for themselves and still be good teammates. You’ve never heard one complaint about his character or work ethic but you think he’s selfish for….(rereads tweet)… not asking for ****.

Even if you think he's average you're nuts to not want an experienced corner back.
We basically have no choice unless we adding elite corners through the portal which I'm sure we can. I'm kind of curious now how he would do with Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back