Blades back!

Advertisement
Lol at this thread.
In this turbulent off-season where we have hundreds of kids leaving programs, can't we all be a little happy that one of our kids is returning to the team?
Geez meng.
No!!!!.. Happiness is for wimps!!!.. ANARCHY!!!!!.. Lol!! 🤣🤣

Never liked his film in HS....I do like the Blades bloodline he was a lay up ez. Don't think he's a great corner he has played better than I thought....I do like him as a person though he's chill af. Maybe with a better front seven he will look better I just think from a corner standpoint we should be bringing in mega talents at that spot. Tough break for the kid with covid but if he comes back I hope he does well I just don't like the cornerback room overall besides TS unless I'm missing someone.
He’s a safety IMO.
I thought he had a Condom NIL deal? Like legit
couple CiS posters are walking billboards for abstinence / abortion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He don’t like to tackle so why y’all keep saying he a safety ?

For his size he isnt a good tackler...im always shocked when they mention safety for him because he didnt even play it in high school. His best game is at CB. If he is allowed to jam an press thats where his potential lies.

Where all the folks that was sh*tting also when i said Asante Jr was STAS best cb back then?

For his size he isnt a good tackler...im always shocked when they mention safety for him because he didnt even play it in high school. His best game is at CB. If he is allowed to jam an press thats where his potential lies.

Where all the folks that was sh*tting also when i said Asante Jr was STAS best cb back then?

I was 100% in agreement with you on Samuel. No problem with Blades as a project, but Samuel was turnkey.

He shines in press man with a jam. Too aggressive for that soft **** Mandy ran.

Advertisement

Always wanted Asante and ur boy Knowles. Much stickier CBs and tackle well.

Fresh defensive staff, fresh start. Let's see what this man can do.

That's me with everyone.

Gotta admit that first tweet of his I'm not a fan of, but at that age we all made mistakes with our words and actions.

I hope he can compete for the starting cb. At least give us some good depth. We need it right now until some transfers come in

Advertisement
Back