Blades back!

Always wanted Asante and ur boy Knowles. Much stickier CBs and tackle well.
Knowles is basiclaly Samuel all over again but even tougher.

He loves to hit. Bad eval by them didnt even really recruit him...he likely still was headed fsu as he was a priority there.

Advertisement
Never liked his film in HS....I do like the Blades bloodline he was a lay up ez. Don't think he's a great corner he has played better than I thought....I do like him as a person though he's chill af. Maybe with a better front seven he will look better I just think from a corner standpoint we should be bringing in mega talents at that spot. Tough break for the kid with covid but if he comes back I hope he does well I just don't like the cornerback room overall besides TS unless I'm missing someone.
Man 1 thing I can say bout blades he never was a liability or ever getting picked on. Bro is a solid piece in that DB room

Why at best? Haven’t they both at least shown flashes they can be solid acc level starters?

Frierson has a better highlight ****nal than Smith. We get Gil of two years ago, in a defense that has a place for him, he's NFL bound. I laugh at him being labeled depth only.

Frierson has a better highlight ****nal than Smith. We get Gil of two years ago, in a defense that has a place for him, he's NFL bound. I laugh at him being labeled depth only.
Exactly, he was a high impact player in 2020. Best linebacker/db imo. Definitely the most consistent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically where my NIL deals at.. lol
I Guess If You Say So GIF

He did play better than I expected cause I expected total bust. When he was labeled a five star early I thought possible 4 star guy but they rearranged it and knocked him down to 4 I believe. Unless I'm losing my memory I'm old.....I hope he does well he's a likable kid. I for one expect Mario to recruit that position on another level in the 23 class

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back