Blades back!

Advertisement
Good for him.

As if falling back on his UM degree wasn't enough, he will hopefully also have a Duke degree to hang his hat on.

And if he's playing cornerback, it appears that Ishmael Artiside will be his position coach --- the same person many posters on here were saying would be the next superstar coach and recruiter after watching a couple of his initial interviews

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahhhh, I got the perfect play vs Duke.

2 Wr's .
Slot runs a 2 yard out pattern and settles in the flats there. QB pump fakes in his direction, in the meantime the outside Wr just runs down the sideline as fast as he can.
Throw to him = TD

You're welcome Gattis

Advertisement
Ahhhh, I got the perfect play vs Duke.

2 Wr's .
Slot runs a 2 yard out pattern and settles in the flats there. QB pump fakes in his direction, in the meantime the outside Wr just runs down the sideline as fast as he can.
Throw to him = TD

You're welcome Gattis
Dave Chappelle GIF

Advertisement
First year of pod play, right?
Correct. 2022 was the last year of the 2 division format.

I get lost with all the extra Covid years and with his medical issues but I know he was 2018 so he would have been a "fifth year RS Junior" this year so I assume next year is his last.

Nah. When he had his heart issue and wasn't playing, this guy got on Twitch to stream COD during games 3 weeks in a row! Nah man. Plus subpar performance on the field. Glad we have a spot open now. He can go sing and play video games online all he wants at Duke.

Attachments

• gtfoh-go-away.gif
    gtfoh-go-away.gif
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back