Billboard update, hecht saboteurs are among us UPDATE: FUNDED

Advertisement
Since many are rightly confused, here’s an official update.

Days ago the gofundme page disappeared, after Gofundme informed that I had not responded with requested information about the campaign nearly a month prior. I in fact did and had received no response, so assumed all was fine. Simple mix up.

Upon contacting them about this, I received a request for further information such as a copy of the billboard quote, company, etc. I provided all these documents days ago and am awaiting gofundme to put the page back up. I assumed the crawling response time has had to do with holidays exclusively, but it seems the campaign has had increased scrutiny on it as gofundme has received complaints that the campaign is in fact a scam. Some of these reports seemed to have happen even before the page went down.

Bottom line is this. The money is safe, I don’t have a dime of it. You can message them to confirm yourselves.

PMing me or blasting my notifications about putting up or shutting up, or put it up now etc does jack all. Every penny is in gofundmes hands thanks to disastrous timing and idiots and admin saboteurs reporting the page as a scam. Some of you even posted publicly to do so on various threads so we know who you are. Because you geniuses think I can actually use gofundme, which requires personal banking information, to actually rob you all blind. Brilliant.

Once the page is back up, I pray within another 24 hours, we NEED to cross the 7k finish line. Putting up a billboard is not like going up to a Walmart cashier, or even flying a banner. There are limited spots with limited availability. I have one scouted out and STILL AVAILABLE in PRIME location. While timing is important and we need to get it up ASAP a day or two difference won’t matter at all.

I will be putting an additional $100 toward it as soon as it is back up, after already putting down $250 and tons of work. Help me get there quickly if you want the billboard up quickly. And **** the slurpers.
I have been saying all along that GoFund Me is getting calls and emails from the Administration. People laughed but you can bet it happened.

None, the billboard is a dumb idea and the timing is really bad.

The billboard won't go up until probably March or April, which means it won't get any coverage. A better approach would be to put up a billboard and fly plants starting early next season. Each time a plane is flown it would get shown on TV and the billboard would be discussed. The season is when tensions are at their highest and when you have the greatest chance to intact change. If you want Manny fired in April then the best bet is to try to entrap him into purchasing a prostitute.
Blake is the target and then everything falls into place. Andrew what do you think of the protest plans for Saturday ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think gofundme is full of FSU grads. I just record an email that I’m receiving the funds but the page is not back up. I’ve sent emails to two separate reps I’ve talked to over the last many days asking wtf is up since the campaign was not done. Since there’s further delay I’ll provide some images of my exchanges.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back