Billboard update, hecht saboteurs are among us UPDATE: FUNDED

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
UPDATE: FUNDED

UPDATE: https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration

Since many are rightly confused, here’s an official update.

Days ago the gofundme page disappeared, after Gofundme informed that I had not responded with requested information about the campaign nearly a month prior. I in fact did and had received no response, so assumed all was fine. Simple mix up.

Upon contacting them about this, I received a request for further information such as a copy of the billboard quote, company, etc. I provided all these documents days ago and am awaiting gofundme to put the page back up. I assumed the crawling response time has had to do with holidays exclusively, but it seems the campaign has had increased scrutiny on it as gofundme has received complaints that the campaign is in fact a scam. Some of these reports seemed to have happen even before the page went down.

Bottom line is this. The money is safe, I don’t have a dime of it. You can message them to confirm yourselves.

PMing me or blasting my notifications about putting up or shutting up, or put it up now etc does jack all. Every penny is in gofundmes hands thanks to disastrous timing and idiots and admin saboteurs reporting the page as a scam. Some of you even posted publicly to do so on various threads so we know who you are. Because you geniuses think I can actually use gofundme, which requires personal banking information, to actually rob you all blind. Brilliant.

Once the page is back up, I pray within another 24 hours, we NEED to cross the 7k finish line. Putting up a billboard is not like going up to a Walmart cashier, or even flying a banner. There are limited spots with limited availability. I have one scouted out and STILL AVAILABLE in PRIME location. While timing is important and we need to get it up ASAP a day or two difference won’t matter at all.

I will be putting an additional $100 toward it as soon as it is back up, after already putting down $250 and tons of work. Help me get there quickly if you want the billboard up quickly. And **** the slurpers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1577836393168.png

Advertisement

Days ago the gofundme page disappeared, after Gofundme informed that I had not responded with requested information about the campaign nearly a month prior. I in fact did and had received no response, so assumed all was fine. Simple mix up.

Upon contacting them about this, I received a request for further information such as a copy of the billboard quote, company, etc. I provided all these documents days ago and am awaiting gofundme to put the page back up. I assumed the crawling response time has had to do with holidays exclusively, but it seems the campaign has had increased scrutiny on it as gofundme has received complaints that the campaign is in fact a scam. Some of these reports seemed to have happen even before the page went down.

Bottom line is this. The money is safe, I don’t have a dime of it. You can message them to confirm yourselves.

PMing me or blasting my notifications about putting up or shutting up, or put it up now etc does jack all. Every penny is in gofundmes hands thanks to disastrous timing and idiots and admin saboteurs reporting the page as a scam. Some of you even posted publicly to do so on various threads so we know who you are. Because you geniuses think I can actually use gofundme, which requires personal banking information, to actually rob you all blind. Brilliant.

Once the page is back up, I pray within another 24 hours, we NEED to cross the 7k finish line. Putting up a billboard is not like going up to a Walmart cashier, or even flying a banner. There are limited spots with limited availability. I have one scouted out and STILL AVAILABLE in PRIME location. While timing is important and we need to get it up ASAP a day or two difference won’t matter at all.

I will be putting an additional $100 toward it as soon as it is back up, after already putting down $250 and tons of work. Help me get there quickly if you want the billboard up quickly. And **** the slurpers.
Good job!

Amen brother, I think we all new the saboteurs would be out on this one like they did with my banner. Probably the same Hecht center mole scumbags. Either way we all have faith in you and know you’ll make this billboard happen. Stay strong in the paint bro and let’s dunk it right In the face of the Blake James, his cronies and the BOT!

Advertisement

I’ll drop another donation as well

As I’ve stated; Hecht is on this site in full force. I see a lot of u guys posting w join dates of 2016-2019. Welcome (to majority of you guys), but when I first joined in 2013, that 2014 season was a mess here w random posters defending Golden to death, and decisions made by the admin. Lol; Fun times. Now they are calling & stealing identities of posters here to thwart plans & these dummies can’t even do that right.

Advertisement
Amen brother, I think we all new the saboteurs would be out on this one like they did with my banner. Probably the same Hecht center mole scumbags. Either way we all have faith in you and know you’ll make this billboard happen. Stay strong in the paint bro and let’s dunk it right In the face of the Blake James, his cronies and the BOT!

The saddest thing is thinking you’re making friends on an online message board

Friends?! I ain’t here to make friends sport, I’m here to make enemies out of Hecht center slurping troll/mole scum like you! Now go Fvck your muther!

Yeah you’re a loser needing the satisfaction of other online people you will never meet or actually care for you

Happy New Year sport

Advertisement

I did try to explain to some of these yahoos how gofundme works but ironically they still yahoo not google so 🤷‍♂️

@305_separatist I'm happy to contact GoFundMe and solicit a statement explaining what the **** happened to the fundraising page. Corroborate your story (bit more validity). What was the name of the page?
This is the page(URL) https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration still says NOT FOUND

Seems 305 can just screen shot (and post here) some of the communication from GoFundMe (redacting personal details as desired) to corroborate. That would surely be easier, and I am a but surprised we haven't seen any of that yet. Pretty simple and easy and... Would do wonders for trust and credibility for these doubting Thomases.

Advertisement
Back