Billboard update, hecht saboteurs are among us UPDATE: FUNDED

From the first post claiming that the OP took the money and ran away I found that hard to believe. Unless you operate in the deep dark web, doing this in open forums and providing personal information to site like this and GoFundme makes getting away with scamming people very hard to do.

Advertisement
Since many are rightly confused, here’s an official update.

Days ago the gofundme page disappeared, after Gofundme informed that I had not responded with requested information about the campaign nearly a month prior. I in fact did and had received no response, so assumed all was fine. Simple mix up.

Upon contacting them about this, I received a request for further information such as a copy of the billboard quote, company, etc. I provided all these documents days ago and am awaiting gofundme to put the page back up. I assumed the crawling response time has had to do with holidays exclusively, but it seems the campaign has had increased scrutiny on it as gofundme has received complaints that the campaign is in fact a scam. Some of these reports seemed to have happen even before the page went down.

Bottom line is this. The money is safe, I don’t have a dime of it. You can message them to confirm yourselves.

PMing me or blasting my notifications about putting up or shutting up, or put it up now etc does jack all. Every penny is in gofundmes hands thanks to disastrous timing and idiots and admin saboteurs reporting the page as a scam. Some of you even posted publicly to do so on various threads so we know who you are. Because you geniuses think I can actually use gofundme, which requires personal banking information, to actually rob you all blind. Brilliant.

Once the page is back up, I pray within another 24 hours, we NEED to cross the 7k finish line. Putting up a billboard is not like going up to a Walmart cashier, or even flying a banner. There are limited spots with limited availability. I have one scouted out and STILL AVAILABLE in PRIME location. While timing is important and we need to get it up ASAP a day or two difference won’t matter at all.

I will be putting an additional $100 toward it as soon as it is back up, after already putting down $250 and tons of work. Help me get there quickly if you want the billboard up quickly. And **** the slurpers.

I will also donate again when the page is up. We appreciate all the hard work. If some of us are pushing hard for the billboard, it’s because we can’t take the admin anymore, not because we think it’s a scam. Keep it up, brother. Let us know when we’re live again

Again, anyone donating to this is doing it at their own risk. CanesInSight can not confirm money donated will go to the cause and the user has made no attempt to contact CIS staff to request permission to raise money or provide any proof of his identity. Furthermore, we would not turn over any of his personal registration detail unless a warrant was shown. YOU DONATE TO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Go Fund Me site is still down, eh? Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Just continue to submit all donations via Venmo. PM me for details and we'll get that billboard up and running in no time. We're just a few grand short, the price rises effective January 1, 2020.

Advertisement
For those wondering, the cost of advertisement decreases a lot after Christmas. I know this because our CPM is at the highest in the months leading up the Christmas and the lowest afterward. I know other things impact the cost of advertising, especially in a city like Miami, so do your own research.

Again, anyone donating to this is doing it at their own risk. CanesInSight can not confirm money donated will go to the cause and the user has made no attempt to contact CIS staff to request permission to raise money or provide any proof of his identity. Furthermore, we would not turn over any of his personal registration detail unless a warrant was shown. YOU DONATE TO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

How much are you donating in secret and publicly?

How much are you donating in secret and publicly?

None, the billboard is a dumb idea and the timing is really bad.

The billboard won't go up until probably March or April, which means it won't get any coverage. A better approach would be to put up a billboard and fly plants starting early next season. Each time a plane is flown it would get shown on TV and the billboard would be discussed. The season is when tensions are at their highest and when you have the greatest chance to intact change. If you want Manny fired in April then the best bet is to try to entrap him into purchasing a prostitute.

Advertisement
The timing is bad? How could you find a better time than right a record setting bowl loss while they're in the news and the AD is feeling pressure?

The timing is bad? How could you find a better time than right a record setting bowl loss while they're in the news and the AD is feeling pressure?

Because it won't get national coverage the billboard won't go up for at least a few months. You allowing Manny to make his move first. Everyone is going to be talking about what version of the spread we are going to be running and not about this billboard.

Because it won't get national coverage the billboard won't go up for at least a few months. You allowing Manny to make his move first. Everyone is going to be talking about what version of the spread we are going to be running and not about this billboard.
I guess it all depends on how quickly they can get a billboard up.

That's expected. HOWEVER, IF OP scams people and those people file complaints then authority get involved CIS and GoFundMe will have no choice but cooperate.

Advertisement
Bone deep, we all know that Manny is safe as long as Blake is AD.

One advantage we had at WEZ is that it wasn't as obvious as CIS. Still - once those banners started flying - it embarrassed UM, Golden was scared to look skyward, and even got some national attention.

May not want to hear it - but Drew has good points.

Timing is everything.

Bone deep, we all know that Manny is safe as long as Blake is AD.

One advantage we had at WEZ is that it wasn't as obvious as CIS. Still - once those banners started flying - it embarrassed UM, Golden was scared to look skyward, and even got some national attention.

May not want to hear it - but Drew has good points.

Timing is everything.
Likewise, you know they are aware of the goings on here. They have to realize that half measures aren't going to cut it.

Advertisement
Bless you man. Idiots out there who have no clue how GoFundMe works. I'll say it again, college football has some of the dumbest fans.

Since many are rightly confused, here’s an official update.

Days ago the gofundme page disappeared, after Gofundme informed that I had not responded with requested information about the campaign nearly a month prior. I in fact did and had received no response, so assumed all was fine. Simple mix up.

Upon contacting them about this, I received a request for further information such as a copy of the billboard quote, company, etc. I provided all these documents days ago and am awaiting gofundme to put the page back up. I assumed the crawling response time has had to do with holidays exclusively, but it seems the campaign has had increased scrutiny on it as gofundme has received complaints that the campaign is in fact a scam. Some of these reports seemed to have happen even before the page went down.

Bottom line is this. The money is safe, I don’t have a dime of it. You can message them to confirm yourselves.

PMing me or blasting my notifications about putting up or shutting up, or put it up now etc does jack all. Every penny is in gofundmes hands thanks to disastrous timing and idiots and admin saboteurs reporting the page as a scam. Some of you even posted publicly to do so on various threads so we know who you are. Because you geniuses think I can actually use gofundme, which requires personal banking information, to actually rob you all blind. Brilliant.

Once the page is back up, I pray within another 24 hours, we NEED to cross the 7k finish line. Putting up a billboard is not like going up to a Walmart cashier, or even flying a banner. There are limited spots with limited availability. I have one scouted out and STILL AVAILABLE in PRIME location. While timing is important and we need to get it up ASAP a day or two difference won’t matter at all.

I will be putting an additional $100 toward it as soon as it is back up, after already putting down $250 and tons of work. Help me get there quickly if you want the billboard up quickly. And **** the slurpers.
How much longer until this billboard is available again so we can finish the job on this?

Advertisement
Back