Billboard update, hecht saboteurs are among us UPDATE: FUNDED

Advertisement
Again, anyone donating to this is doing it at their own risk. CanesInSight can not confirm money donated will go to the cause and the user has made no attempt to contact CIS staff to request permission to raise money or provide any proof of his identity. Furthermore, we would not turn over any of his personal registration detail unless a warrant was shown. YOU DONATE TO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Well at least you have a better privacy policy than Apple, Ring, DNA services and the like. Kudos.

Since many are rightly confused, here’s an official update.

Days ago the gofundme page disappeared, after Gofundme informed that I had not responded with requested information about the campaign nearly a month prior. I in fact did and had received no response, so assumed all was fine. Simple mix up.

Upon contacting them about this, I received a request for further information such as a copy of the billboard quote, company, etc. I provided all these documents days ago and am awaiting gofundme to put the page back up. I assumed the crawling response time has had to do with holidays exclusively, but it seems the campaign has had increased scrutiny on it as gofundme has received complaints that the campaign is in fact a scam. Some of these reports seemed to have happen even before the page went down.

Bottom line is this. The money is safe, I don’t have a dime of it. You can message them to confirm yourselves.

PMing me or blasting my notifications about putting up or shutting up, or put it up now etc does jack all. Every penny is in gofundmes hands thanks to disastrous timing and idiots and admin saboteurs reporting the page as a scam. Some of you even posted publicly to do so on various threads so we know who you are. Because you geniuses think I can actually use gofundme, which requires personal banking information, to actually rob you all blind. Brilliant.

Once the page is back up, I pray within another 24 hours, we NEED to cross the 7k finish line. Putting up a billboard is not like going up to a Walmart cashier, or even flying a banner. There are limited spots with limited availability. I have one scouted out and STILL AVAILABLE in PRIME location. While timing is important and we need to get it up ASAP a day or two difference won’t matter at all.

I will be putting an additional $100 toward it as soon as it is back up, after already putting down $250 and tons of work. Help me get there quickly if you want the billboard up quickly. And **** the slurpers.

Whatever it takes, daddy

Advertisement
Something like fire blake james and also that miami has 0 acc titles since 2004. Not sure if diaz will be included but I say yes. Whatever it takes to get this done.

Aiming too low. Call for a BOT boycott citing the almost 20 year fall off

Advertisement
I Think it hits all cylinders. Addresses BOT first (and we know those greedy pigs don’t like their feathers ruffled) and then goes after Blake. Manny is merely a product of a plethora of asinine decisions made by these imbeciles.
I agree. The last obstacle is reaching the last $1,000 to make $7,100. However, 305 separatist said he would put another $250 in. I donated twice already but would consider again.

Advertisement
305 was "informed by GoFundMe" about... stuff we all would get some peace and credibility if he would screenshot some of it, remove his personal details, and post it here. Why is this so hard, and why isn't this way past due considering the developments? (Or Lack thereof)

Thankfully, we now have an update:

Billboard update.png

Advertisement
I contacted GoFundMe about this campaign and received the below:

It looks like this campaign is no longer live on GoFundMe. However, I'm not allowed to disclose any non-public information. Your funds are safe and secure, and will either be sent straight to the beneficiary of the campaign or refunded to you in full. If your donation is refunded, you will receive an email notification letting you know.

If you have any specific questions about the campaign or your donation, I would be happy to forward a message to the campaign organizer so they can reply to you directly. Just reply here with the message and I’ll forward it along for you.

Per the above, the beneficiary may capture the funds. I don't know if the beneficiary is 305_separatist or some other party.

I contacted GoFundMe about this campaign and received the below:

It looks like this campaign is no longer live on GoFundMe. However, I'm not allowed to disclose any non-public information. Your funds are safe and secure, and will either be sent straight to the beneficiary of the campaign or refunded to you in full. If your donation is refunded, you will receive an email notification letting you know.

If you have any specific questions about the campaign or your donation, I would be happy to forward a message to the campaign organizer so they can reply to you directly. Just reply here with the message and I’ll forward it along for you.

Per the above, the beneficiary may capture the funds. I don't know if the beneficiary is 305_separatist or some other party.
@305 separatist, what is going on, can this get done soon?

Forget the faceless billboard, and organize a protest at the UM v Duke basketball game. It’s free, and guarantee it will get more news coverage than your billboard idea.

Advertisement
Back