Billboard update, hecht saboteurs are among us UPDATE: FUNDED

Advertisement
From Dmoney

Per a source with knowledge of the meeting, a group of high-level donors met with Blake James on Friday. The purpose of the meeting was to offer significant money if Manny was willing to make necessary changes.

Most notably, the group wanted Alonzo Highsmith to take on a general manager role that would usurp some of Blake and Manny’s power over the football program. One booster even offered to pay Highsmith’s salary for two years. Blake refused and instead offered a more traditional “chief of staff” role that was mostly administrative in nature.

Highsmith is not expected to accept the offer and instead is in discussions with Mario Cristobal at Oregon.

Let's finish this ****

Advertisement
Just threw in another small bone. My little girl's been in the NICU since she was born over 100 days ago so money is tight, but I'll do what I can so she doesn't have to grow up in a world where Blake James is the AD at the University of Miami. #watchthefinish

Advertisement
giphy-18.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I’ve stated; Hecht is on this site in full force. I see a lot of u guys posting w join dates of 2016-2019. Welcome (to majority of you guys), but when I first joined in 2013, that 2014 season was a mess here w random posters defending Golden to death, and decisions made by the admin. Lol; Fun times. Now they are calling & stealing identities of posters here to thwart plans & these dummies can’t even do that right.
Agreed. Proud to be here since 2013 pre infestation

Advertisement
Back