Billboard update, hecht saboteurs are among us UPDATE: FUNDED

This fundraiser was started right after Christmas and when advertising prices are at their highest. The current money should more than enough pay for the billboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Think it hits all cylinders. Addresses BOT first (and we know those greedy pigs don’t like their feathers ruffled) and then goes after Blake. Manny is merely another product of a plethora of asinine decisions made by these imbeciles.

Still think it should be “Fire UM Athletic Director Blake James” instead of just AD Blake James.

Advertisement
The new Alonzo Highsmith info put out by Ferman that AH isn’t coming and status que in coral gables will remain has put me over the edge 305. I just donated another 50$ which puts my total donation at 200$. Let’s get this thing up and let the BOT and admin know that hiring an new OC number one ain’t enough to cure the 15 year systemic failure or save manures incompetent ***! Oh and check out the comment I left on on the gofundme page, I think you’ll get a laugh out of it! 😂🤣

Advise Gator and Noles fans know about this planned billboard as I am certain they will gladly donate.

****, they may even contribute for a second and third billboard.

Those Cats would love to help you further burn the program to the ground.
Hey Manure Diaz, check the billboard gofundme page! I left you a special message with my last donation for your burner “Earnest T Bass” account on here. Lmao enjoy your message and the billboard everyday you drive to work ****o!!

Advertisement
Dead at Jennifer Strawley’s Big Black *****
:pgdead:

Screenshot_20200104-145826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back