Official Big Silz Has Spoken

Advertisement
Irvin has truly become embarrassing with this. He's honestly just like those psycho Taylor Swift fan girls who cry the entire concert.
I wasn't crying...

I had something in my eye.

Seriously.

Nothing will make them stop. Like absolutely nothing. This man played at FSU before I was born and never won a game vs Miami. They refuse to stfu about Colorado and Deion even though he will barely win 6 games.
I guess in the past I could almost understand Miami fans being so miserable and flailing that they needed some kind of outlet to focus their misery

But we fuccin now

Advertisement
What I thought was crazy was that Keyshawn Johnson saying he was picking USC with their hoodie on but of Colorado wins he’s gonna be in their locker room. I wanted to be done with this but now I’m actively rooting for them to lose and that’s sad

And it's extra-pathetic by Michael because he's of the same generation as Mario. They may not have played on the same teams, but JJ was their coach.

JJ coached a lot of NFL players who went to colleges other than Miami, and I don't see him showing up at a bunch of other schools wearing the gear of those schools.

At a certain point, you need to have some pride. Michael can root for the Sanders family all he wants, he doesn't have to wear their clothing.
Your last point should be highlighted. You can show support without going overboard. At least most people can. We know Irvin is overly emotional.

I had a similar experience for 3 years when my close friend’s son, Kyle Hamilton, played for Notre dame. I told my friend I would cheer for Kyle and for ND to lose every single game. And I’ve known Kyle since he was 6 years old.

I see that you and @TheOriginalCane took a different approach to addressing the issues about ‘nephews”. That’s why we love CIS. It takes all types.

Hey now...

I'm the Marine storming the beach at Normandy...

RVA is the cop who shows up at the scene later to tell everyone that there's nothing to see...

🤣

Ain’t no way we are still talking about this

1696186628883.png

Advertisement
All good, just busting your balls.

With as much press coverage as Shadeur and Shilo have gotten, I'm just shocked that people in Fiji don't immediately recognize them.

I just glanced at it and thought, huh, he has a nephew there. The rest you know. If it had been a supermodel maybe I would've looked more, but since we all drive Bentley's (some of us even have a driver) and date or marry supermodels, maybe not in my state of mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Deion nonsense is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before in all my years of watching college football. I don’t even have anything to compare it to. Even the Tebow religious zealots pale in comparison to the Deion cult like fanboys.

I just don’t get it. We got alumni basically choosing to root for a mediocre .500 Colorado team over an undefeated Canes team they used to play for. It’s really unbelievable..
Props to Deion though, he’s gotta a be very charismatic guy to have all these followers. He’s like the Jim Jones of college football. It’s crazy.

Let them slobber on Neons nuts for all I care. But it will be funny to see them start tweeting about the U if we make the playoffs. LOL

Advertisement
Back