Official Big Silz Has Spoken

Advertisement
He reiterated the same looney **** I see posted here. Yes the fans suck when the team performs like ****. You won't [BGCOLOR=initial]find a sports fanbase in America that doesn't. The solution is winning not blaming the fans and using a problem created by the man you are attempting to defend as an excuse. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]If Mario wasn't a "Miami guy" that video wouldn't exist. It's propaganda defending one of his own. Football season used to be miserable for me. Now I get to enjoy[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] watching Dan Campbell bring Detroit from the abyss.[/BGCOLOR]

He should have just yelled “stop being mean to my friend” and stomped his feet…

💯 - it’s not the old fan base lived and experienced the greatest years in not just UM history but 305 history. It’s the new fan base…you suck.

He reiterated the same looney **** I see posted here. Yes the fans suck when the team performs like ****. You won't [BGCOLOR=initial]find a sports fanbase in America that doesn't. The solution is winning not blaming the fans and using a problem created by the man you are attempting to defend as an excuse. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]If Mario wasn't a "Miami guy" that video wouldn't exist. It's propaganda defending one of his own. Football season used to be miserable for me. Now I get to enjoy[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] watching Dan Campbell bring Detroit from the abyss.[/BGCOLOR]
Silz has absolutely shredded every single coach since Butch. As you pointed out if Mario wasn’t a Miami guy he would be ripping the staff to shreds.

dan Campbell has been the biggest surprise imo. hes done a really good job with Detroit. good for him as a fins fan to see him succeed.

Advertisement
What a f^cking moron lol.

I mean I’m not saying fire the guy, that’s a bit much.

I guess 5-10 in the ACC means we’re delusional for expecting better. A moron like that doesn’t truly care about the program.

But we are more Fyzical than last year

Avoid Hialeah lol! I haven't lived in Miami since 88. I've been back several times but haven't been to Hialeah since 95. How is good ole Hialeah? Same ole same ole? A little different? Would I even notice a difference if I went tomorrow?
There's two Hialeahs now. One is still the old Hialeah full of Santeria statues and third world grocery stores. The other is full of hipsters who can't afford to live near downtown or Wynwood anymore.

There's two Hialeahs now. One is still the old Hialeah full of Santeria statues and third world grocery stores. The other is full of hipsters who can't afford to live near downtown or Wynwood anymore.
I see. So where is this new Hialeah? What part of Hialeah is the hipster area? This I've got to see.

Advertisement
Avoid Hialeah lol! I haven't lived in Miami since 88. I've been back several times but haven't been to Hialeah since 95. How is good ole Hialeah? Same ole same ole? A little different? Would I even notice a difference if I went tomorrow?
Same 'ole same 'ole. Only reason to go there is for the food.

yea watch it there Cribby...and it's but better than the alternative cause at least we've made it this far.
1700594735138.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back