Official Big Silz Has Spoken

Advertisement
Big Silz isn’t lyin’.

Friends supporting Deion is one thing, no issues. Draw a line at wearing Colorado gear on national TV, essentially recruiting for Colorado. At least The Rock tweeted at Armando Blount, congratulating him on committing to the Canes.

Last edited:
He's 100% correct....
Of course he is. It isn’t rocket science.

Listen to the fox announcers call a Colorado game. It’s like listening to zagaki and Don Bailey call a canes game. Fox is all in on Colorado. Celebs and football guys see this a free pub and potential employment. $$$are flowing.

You have to have principles. I love guys like Wilfork even more now when they take a stance it’s Miami first and nobody else second. Mike, sapp, rock…they all lost a little in my eye with this Colorado bull****.

Advertisement
We need Big Silz as a Maude/Special Guest Podcast.

Also Dan Sileo Jr needs to return, his porsting was a goldmine.
Why are you always trying to add someone not appropriate for the task as a Maude? We don’t want anyone else right now anyway.

DSJ tried to return under at least 1 alt and I shot it dead on the spot.

Big Silz isn’t lyin’.

Friends supporting Deion is one thing, no issues. Draw a line at wearing Colorado gear on national TV, essentially recruiting for Colorado. At least The Rock tweeted at Armando Blount, congratulating him on committing to the Canes.

Exactly what I said earlier this season. Go support your friend if that's what you decide to do. But don't set him up to potentially harm us w/ your brand being used to do it. The brand that was built while in CG and not Boulder.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His voice sounds a little bit like Alan Alda. Also a little like joe rogan.

Why are you always trying to add someone not appropriate for the task as a Maude? We don’t want anyone else right now anyway.

DSJ tried to return under at least 1 alt and I shot it dead on the spot.

The real one or the fake one?

PS, I just saw your subsequent post.

Advertisement
It’s been a month straight of non stop **** riding. Doesn’t appear to be stopping anytime soon. Starting to think he might be on payroll. Only explanation I can give.

Given his personality you have to assume that he will address this if he ever decides to come back to his senses

Big Silz is a real one. Wish he was still preaching the truth about our canes on radio. I thoroughly enjoy watching him ruffle the feathers of Philly fans daily.

Last edited:
It’s been a month straight of non stop **** riding. Doesn’t appear to be stopping anytime soon. Starting to think he might be on payroll. Only explanation I can give.

Given his personality you have to assume that he will address this if he ever decides to come back to his senses

Big Silz is a real one. Wish he was still preaching the truth about our canes on radio. I thoroughly enjoy watching him ruffle the feathers of Philly fans daily.
I drank beers with Dan in Tampa about 12yrs ago.....Great guy.

Advertisement
Irvin's nephew playing at Colorado? I didn't know that. I don't even remember anything about whether we recruited him or not.

I haven't followed what Irvin has done, said, or whatever at Colorado. Having said that, having a family member there at least entitles him to being there in support. He's got the means and resources for it, that's cool in my book.

Irvin's nephew playing at Colorado? I didn't know that. I don't even remember anything about whether we recruited him or not.

I haven't followed what Irvin has done, said, or whatever at Colorado. Having said that, having a family member there at least entitles him to being there in support. He's got the means and resources for it, that's cool in my book.

Did you smoke meth this morning?

That's Shadeur & Deion Jr. NOT nephews of Michael Irvin.

Last edited:

I think he’s referring to Deion’s kids as they probably call him Uncle Mike. They’re not literally related.

Advertisement
Back