Official Big Silz Has Spoken

Advertisement
Unlike 15 year old cway, I was a student at UM when Neon Deion played against us.

So my hate is grandfathered.
You hated someone for 40 years because of where they went to college? You're so ****** cool bro.

He speaks, he porsters betta listen up.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
"Get your **** together..."; he's talking to you CiS. Go take a shower, rub'n'tug one out, avoid Hialeah, maybe go touch grass--

:s6ebnxo:
Avoid Hialeah lol! I haven't lived in Miami since 88. I've been back several times but haven't been to Hialeah since 95. How is good ole Hialeah? Same ole same ole? A little different? Would I even notice a difference if I went tomorrow?

Advertisement
BigSilz is right, gotta have a next-level QB to win big, but is Mario the guy to recruit these next level QBs? He did not recruit Justin Herbert at Oregon. His recruits at Oregon did not pan out and Herbert‘s replacement ended up being Boston College castoff Anthony Brown. Jacuri Brown was already committed when Mario arrived. We will have to see how Emory Williams develops, and see who the newcomers are.

We will just have to wait and see.

BigSilz is right, gotta have a next-level QB to win big, but is Mario the guy to recruit these next level QBs? He did not recruit Justin Herbert at Oregon. His recruits at Oregon did not pan out and Herbert‘s replacement ended up being Boston College castoff Anthony Brown. Jacuri Brown was already committed when Mario arrived. We will have to see how Emory Williams develops, and see who the newcomers are.

We will just have to wait and see.
What we need is culture. FEBU culture. Michigan has it, Georgia has it, Oregon has it. It's what truly separates us from getting back.

Advertisement
Curious who holds responsible for QB failures. As we replenish the room with Judd and Emory. Big improvement coming.
Can they at least fail first before you **** on everything?

Advertisement
The issue with that logic is we are headed towards year 3. What exactly am I waiting on when supposedly they are planning for a portal QB?
It's just ironic that in a thread bumped for issues with a fan base (whether you agree with the video or not) that you then post in that very thread with your negative take. It must be incredibly laboring for you to be a fan of this team. 🤣

It's just ironic that in a thread bumped for issues with a fan base (whether you agree with the video or not) that you then post in that very thread with your negative take. It must be incredibly laboring for you to be a fan of this team. 🤣
He reiterated the same looney **** I see posted here. Yes the fans suck when the team performs like ****. You won't [BGCOLOR=initial]find a sports fanbase in America that doesn't. The solution is winning not blaming the fans and using a problem created by the man you are attempting to defend as an excuse. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]If Mario wasn't a "Miami guy" that video wouldn't exist. It's propaganda defending one of his own. Football season used to be miserable for me. Now I get to enjoy[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] watching Dan Campbell bring Detroit from the abyss.[/BGCOLOR]

He reiterated the same looney **** I see posted here. Yes the fans suck when the team performs like ****. You won't [BGCOLOR=initial]find a sports fanbase in America that doesn't. The solution is winning not blaming the fans and using a problem created by the man you are attempting to defend as an excuse. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]If Mario wasn't a "Miami guy" that video wouldn't exist. It's propaganda defending one of his own. Football season used to be miserable for me. Now I get to enjoy[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] watching Dan Campbell bring Detroit from the abyss.[/BGCOLOR]
c0Xk4GyS.gif

Advertisement
Back