Official Big Silz Has Spoken

Advertisement
I think he’s referring to Deion’s kids as they probably call him Uncle Mike. They’re not literally related.

Sanders used to work out with former Miami players and became good friends with many of them. If Irvin is being called Uncle Mike by his kids, can you really blame him for supporting them? If one of my kids' best friends call me Uncle and was on a team, I'd wear that team's gear to support them.

I understand what Sileo is saying, but it's not like Irvin and the Rock have ever disrespected the Canes (maybe Sapp has a little, lol). I mean, seriously, this is getting a little stupid. It's a group of friends who want to see Sanders succeed. I personally think he's a narcissistic *******, but hey, I have some of those as friends and family, too. ... I'm done with this topic.

Sanders used to work out with former Miami players and became good friends with many of them. If Irvin is being called Uncle Mike by his kids, can you really blame him for supporting them? If one of my kids' best friends call me Uncle and was on a team, I'd wear that team's gear to support them.

I understand what Sileo is saying, but it's not like Irvin and the Rock have ever disrespected the Canes (maybe Sapp has a little, lol). I mean, seriously, this is getting a little stupid. It's a group of friends who want to see Sanders succeed. I personally think he's a narcissistic *******, but hey, I have some of those as friends and family, too. ... I'm done with this topic.
Yes

Sanders used to work out with former Miami players and became good friends with many of them. If Irvin is being called Uncle Mike by his kids, can you really blame him for supporting them?

I understand what Sileo is saying, but it's not like Irvin and the Rock (even Sapp though less so) haven't been supportive of their team. I mean, seriously, this is getting a little stupid. It's a group of friends who want to see Sanders succeed. I personally think he's a narcissistic *******, but hey, I have some of those as friends and family, too. ... I'm done with this topic.
I actually agree with Sileo on this. Showing support for their friend is fine in principle. But meanwhile, Mario has the Canes at 4-0 and that’s their alma mater and they aren’t on our sidelines but they’re at Colorado games. I don’t give a **** about anyone but this U. I’m good with former players supporting UM over other schools like Colorado and coming out and saying it.

I also don’t care about Deion one way or the other so there’s that too.

I actually agree with Sileo on this. Showing support for their friend is fine in principle. But meanwhile, Mario has the Canes at 4-0 and that’s their alma mater and they aren’t on our sidelines but they’re at Colorado games. I don’t give a **** about anyone but this U. I’m good with former players supporting UM over other schools like Colorado and coming out and saying it.

And it's extra-pathetic by Michael because he's of the same generation as Mario. They may not have played on the same teams, but JJ was their coach.

JJ coached a lot of NFL players who went to colleges other than Miami, and I don't see him showing up at a bunch of other schools wearing the gear of those schools.

At a certain point, you need to have some pride. Michael can root for the Sanders family all he wants, he doesn't have to wear their clothing.

Advertisement

Exactly...would be refreshing to see Irvin and Sapp on OUR sideline once in a Blue Moon...but of course not. Especially with so much positive results and news as of lately.

I think some of it is also cuz he’s on Skip’s show every week now, so he’s basically the Deion correspondent.

You can see Skip all of a sudden start slobbering on the Deion train, and he uses Irvin(g) to hype it up.

Don’t think it’ll happen but would love to see these guys have to pick a side for a UM vs Colorado bowl game.

Exactly...would be refreshing to see Irvin and Sapp on OUR sideline once in a Blue Moon...but of course not. Especially with so much positive results and news as of lately.
We have other greats too. The ones who want to show support for UM and what Mario is doing should do it. Whoever wants to be elsewhere, I don’t care about.

I think some of it is also cuz he’s on Skip’s show every week now, so he’s basically the Deion correspondent.

You can see Skip all of a sudden start slobbering on the Deion train, and he uses Irvin(g) to hype it up.

Don’t think it’ll happen but would love to see these guys have to pick a side for a UM vs Colorado bowl game.
Bowl game. Lol

Advertisement

You pompous ***. CIS will decide when you're done with a topic. Now get back here and participate.

Did you smoke meth this morning?

That's Shadeur & Shilo Sanders. NOT nephews of Michael Irvin.

It was a very long day with two games yesterday and one the night before. Travel soccer meth I suppose.

Went back to sleep, but in my stupor or haze of between posting, I even googled Michael Irvin nephew. I guess a "real nephew" of his (Tim) switched from Texas to Auburn or something. I thought what the ****, how did he end up at Colorado, but then chalked it up to being at Colorado (he isn't apparently) being made up as players from all points of the globe.

I didn't even look at the picture here much. ****, I think I still need sleep.

It was a very long day with two games yesterday and one the night before. Travel soccer meth I suppose.

Went back to sleep, but in my stupor or haze of between posting, I even googled Michael Irvin nephew. I guess a "real nephew" of his (Tim) switched from Texas to Auburn or something. I thought what the ****, how did he end up at Colorado, but then chalked it up to being at Colorado (he isn't apparently) being made up as players from all points of the globe.

I didn't even look at the picture here much. ****, I think I still need sleep.

All good, just busting your balls.

With as much press coverage as Shadeur and Shilo have gotten, I'm just shocked that people in Fiji don't immediately recognize them.

Advertisement
Rock wore a Colorado jersey at the end of his Gameday segment. Not a good look.

Still, he repped Miami during an ‘Are they back?’ segment, touting Mario‘s coaching and Canes DNA - ‘Mario lived that era and it’s in his blood‘. Also picked Tennessee over Florida because as a Cane he couldn’t pick the Gators. On the Pat McAfee show the day prior he was repping himself. Even pulled out a fifth of his tequila brand and passed it around. Anything to self-promote. At an $800M net worth who am I to argue?

Heck, he was on Big Silz‘z show later that week, and was all Canes.

Tweeted at Armando Blount after Blount’s verbal to Miami.

I’ll give Rock as one-time pass on his jersey mistake.

Irvin and Sapp, and in particular Sapp, can blow. Irvin needs to earn his way back. I doubt Sapp cares.

Advertisement
Actions not only speak louder than words they shout....and Dan S is right...if you say it...****. show it..True words..

Nothing more hilarious than a bunch of internet message board dorks getting their panties in a bunch because a few Miami legends are showing support to their friend and coach.

If Dan has a problem with them doing it then he should go speak with them about it rather than uploading videos complaining.

Advertisement
Back