Big Baby Seymour

Advertisement
Advertisement

I am thinking Meagan (Mullen, coach Dan Mullen's wife, pictured butterfly kissing the young man) and Candi Fisher occasionally offer gator gals twofer Tuesday at the Mullen house when coach Dan is traveling.

black-snake-moan-candi-fisher-chrishina-biccia-samuel-l-jackson-51187885.png

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Once his hands stick, the defender is dead meat. He and Rodriguez have 5🌟 film
That and they were the only OL that held their own at camps. Rodriguez split with Leonard Taylor and beat everyone else he faced at the last big camp. I remember both of them being the top OL there. Our OL is going to be nasty in a few years.

Advertisement
I know this is the wrong thread but I watched the Kam Kinchens interview as well and I heard something I haven’t heard in a long time from a UM commit.
He said coming to UM was a business decision. Yes he also mentioned the home town and the Bulls, but over the last 6-8 years anytime a young man from S Fla made a “business decision” that young man left and went to Bama or Georgia or Clemson, etc. I want UM to the the business decision as in, thats where I want to attend for my education, for winning and to reach the NFL. That’s good business.

I know this is the wrong thread but I watched the Kam Kinchens interview as well and I heard something I haven’t heard in a long time from a UM commit.
He said coming to UM was a business decision. Yes he also mentioned the home town and the Bulls, but over the last 6-8 years anytime a young man from S Fla made a “business decision” that young man left and went to Bama or Georgia or Clemson, etc. I want UM to the the business decision as in, thats where I want to attend for my education, for winning and to reach the NFL. That’s good business.
Gus machado ford better come up big

Ive been thinking about the interview where Kinchens explains why he chose UM the last two days.

The importance of a South Florida stud, with legit SEC offers, stating that he believes he stands to make more $ via NLI opportunities at UM cannot be understated. That’s not to say this will become the norm as I’m sure there are some kids/families who’ll still take the bag, but the pitch is resonating.

Ive been thinking about the interview where Kinchens explains why he chose UM the last two days.

The importance of a South Florida stud, with legit SEC offers, stating that he believes he stands to make more $ via NLI opportunities at UM cannot be understated. That’s not to say this will become the norm as I’m sure there are some kids/families who’ll still take the bag, but the pitch is resonating.
Correct. In the end UM needs to win to improve the draft stock of these prospects. The simple fact is that teams with good players And coaches win more and The winning, in turn, helps improve draft positioning. Winning convinces the scouts that the player is good. and that is ultimately a better business decision than $10-50,000 these kids might be offered by U of ________.

Advertisement
Back