Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a political take I can get on board with. I fall within the same spectrum. Some of us aren't pro Trump---but we are PRO ECONOMY.

I'm also 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT. Wherever that makes me fall on the spectrum, I'm 100% with whatever moniker is assigned. In this retarded society we are currently living in, if you're not a democrat....you're apparently a racist and going to ****.
So you're 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT, yet you're not pro-Trump? What are you then? It's disingenuous when you guys come on here and pretend to be anti-Trump, yet pimp for him and will definitely vote for him.

You're rightly embarrassed by him and don't want to be associated with him, yet you'll vote him for his great economic work even though most people went broke a week after they stopped getting paid with the COVID shutdown.

I'm not 100% anti either party. If you guys can manage to quit treating this **** like a team sport where you pick a side no matter how disgraceful the candidate it, maybe the country can dig out of this cesspool.

Advertisement
So after all the bs big10 this pac12 that. The Canes are practicing and the ACC is standing tall. This is a great day...
love it!!!
Not surprising out here in pac 10 land
Bunch of snowflakes thinking the world ends due to covid bs
Hope flowe wakes his *** up and transfers

Advertisement
So you're 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT, yet you're not pro-Trump? What are you then? It's disingenuous when you guys come on here and pretend to be anti-Trump, yet pimp for him and will definitely vote for him.

You're rightly embarrassed by him and don't want to be associated with him, yet you'll vote him for his great economic work even though most people went broke a week after they stopped getting paid with the COVID shutdown.

I'm not 100% anti either party. If you guys can manage to quit treating this **** like a team sport where you pick a side no matter how disgraceful the candidate it, maybe the country can dig out of this cesspool.
Lol

Why be ashamed of Trump at all?
He’s the best thing to happen to this country in decades! We have needed a BUSINESS MAN in charge not these bull****ters that call themselves politicians. Did he hurt your feelings?

It’s always a choice of “lesser of two evils”....

anyone who wants to be reliant on govt from cradle to grave and anyone who still can’t see the **** light of what liberals are trying to do to this country is clueless!

I can’t wait for November

Finally a political take I can get on board with. I fall within the same spectrum. Some of us aren't pro Trump---but we are PRO ECONOMY.

I'm also 100% ANTI DEMOCRAT. Wherever that makes me fall on the spectrum, I'm 100% with whatever moniker is assigned. In this retarded society we are currently living in, if you're not a democrat....you're apparently a racist and going to ****.
I mean, if you're pro-economy you should be pro-democrat then. ijs, the last 3 Dem president's created over 40 million jobs. The last 3 Republican presidents had recessions (and that's not even counting the current Trump recession which would make 4 in a row for R's). For all the bashing of Jimmy Carter, his job creation record in his single term was one of the best ever.

Don't take my word for it. See for yourself. Check the stock market under Dem president's too. I think you'll be surprised.

And don't be silly. Democrats don't believe in **** bc they're all atheists.

Advertisement
I never addressed you at any point in my right wing nut job characterization of CIS. You got rabbit ears on that for some reason.

You felt compelled to jump in and attempt to speak as if you have a clue about anything related to me when you don't. Further, I never referred to you specifically as a MAGA guy in my subsequent post. But, again, there you were protesting loudly.

You like to act as if you have common sense cornered and are some sort of middle of the road guy, yet all you do is rush to the defense of the right even when you're not being addressed specifically.

You’re a ******* savage. Talk your ****, chise!

Advertisement

From what that article says, players who acquire that rare condition are usually cleared to play again in 3-6 months.

There is no shortage of 3-6 month injuries in football.

Also from that article:

"We had a fair number of positive [COVID-19] cases in the ACC ... We're talking about hundreds," he said. "I'm aware of very few of them that would even fit into that higher illness severity category."

I mean, if you're pro-economy you should be pro-democrat then. ijs, the last 3 Dem president's created over 40 million jobs. The last 3 Republican presidents had recessions (and that's not even counting the current Trump recession which would make 4 in a row for R's). For all the bashing of Jimmy Carter, his job creation record in his single term was one of the best ever.

Don't take my word for it. See for yourself. Check the stock market under Dem president's too. I think you'll be surprised.

And don't be silly. Democrats don't believe in **** bc they're all atheists.
Oh boy....
Not sure how old you are but if you think carter was good for economy, you are beyond clueless.

clinton compromised w rep house led by Gingrich to get **** done and was the beneficiary of internet bubble.

dumbo w his shovel ready bullshyt! Lol
He had nowhere to go but up due to Dodd Frank (libtards) housing bubble that collapsed economy at end of bush term....it started back in Clinton era where stated income was deemed ok for loans...and why was that? Libs wanted more minorities to be able to own v rent even though they could not afford it

Now getting to Trump, is this “recession” on trump due to his policies? Of course not, he had historic low unemployment...before the CHYNAH virus magically appeared during an election year!!
Best EVER for blacks, Hispanics! Am I wrong?

and he will have it all the way back as soon as this fake corona bs goes away Nov 4

you can take any number and spin but common sense tells the story..please stop w rewriting of history it’s pathetic

cheers

Advertisement

That's absolutely correct. It's possible to think the current option is an a hole while still not agreeing AT ALL with the underlying principles of the democratic party. It's the world we live in and we're unfortunately absent any alternative options.

I'm a capitalist. Whatever that makes me in anyone's eyes is exactly what I am and could care less what it carries along with it. To me, the only issue I care about is the economy.

An expected schism considering the pressure calculus in each of those regions.

There will be ZERO riots if BiG 10 or PAC 12 cancel. Seriously, does the PAC 12 even have more than 3 teams?

Effigies will be burned, pearls will be clutched, and pastors will thunder, THUNDER! (can I get an Amen!) from the pulpits is SEC, ACC, or BIG 12 so much as delay the season...

Yes...yes...I know...I know...stay with me on the point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back