Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have argued over who should start at every position? Who should be coach? what def we should run and what plays should be called? Who can't recruit? And every other facet of the program since 2003 so COVID certainly didn't start the fighting. People still start to foam at the mouth when you mention Kaaya.
But that's friendly arguing. Politics is not even in the same league.

Advertisement
Stockholm doesn't have high population density? Its a crowded little island. Dumb and misinformed. Stick to being wrong about scholarship limits ...
Again, what a joke. Lots of specifics. "Crowded little island". Of course, I made fun of you using the entire country, and then you had to pivot to just one city. So, the entire US should do what "Sweden" did...because "Stockholm". Sure.

Wait, let me pause for a moment to marvel in the stupidity of your "Sweden is the model to follow" nonsense.

You picked the 91st largest country...with a total population of 10 million (****, there are American cities that are bigger than the entirety of Sweden)...

You picked a country that has, essentially, ONE city (the next three largest "urban areas" in Sweden are Gothenburg, Malmo, and Uppsala)...

You picked a city (Stockholm) that is a bit over a million people...

You pick a city/country that has nowhere near the level of world commerce or world travel as what we have in America...

You pick a country that doesn't have 50 different state governors and thousands of city and county mayors and officials...

And then your argument is, yeah, the US should have done THAT?

Hilarious.

But that's friendly arguing. Politics is not even in the same league.
Pretty sure nothing was friendly about Jarren Williams arguments lol but agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Pretty sure nothing was friendly about Jarren Williams arguments lol but agree to disagree.
Oh, I didn't say they didn't get heated, but people hold grudges on politics and religion. There isn't anybody here that would be willing to take up arms for a college football cause.

He went to Yale and then Harvard Law School. Think again before calling someone undereducated.
the guy is a rube. I was wrong about how well educated he is, but not wrong about how he applies the knowledge. Florida has done terribly with the virus. Who would have thought a state full of young, dumb partiers and geriatrics would do poorly with an easily spread virus that kills the elderly?

the guy is a rube. I was wrong about how well educated he is, but not wrong about how he applies the knowledge. Florida has done terribly with the virus. Who would have thought a state full of young, dumb partiers and geriatrics would do poorly with an easily spread virus that kills the elderly?
you mispelled New York

Again, what a joke. Lots of specifics. "Crowded little island". Of course, I made fun of you using the entire country, and then you had to pivot to just one city. So, the entire US should do what "Sweden" did...because "Stockholm". Sure.

Wait, let me pause for a moment to marvel in the stupidity of your "Sweden is the model to follow" nonsense.

You picked the 91st largest country...with a total population of 10 million (****, there are American cities that are bigger than the entirety of Sweden)...

You picked a country that has, essentially, ONE city (the next three largest "urban areas" in Sweden are Gothenburg, Malmo, and Uppsala)...

You pick a city/country that has nowhere near the level of world commerce or world travel as what we have in America...

You pick a country that doesn't have 50 different state governors and thousands of city and county mayors and officials...

Hilarious.
It's also the only case study with that approach. And it mostly worked. But even the Swedish strategists acknowledged they didn't provide enough protection for the most vulnerable. But we are not Sweden.

We now have the benefit of hindsight and I still haven't heard of any discussions about how to do that here in the future. If we could have insulated the elderly better, how different would this look?

Advertisement
No comparison between NYC and Florida because of the difference in population density. Florida is comparable to Texas. Large state population and a few areas of higher density, but again, nothing compared to NYC.

I live in Atlanta so I can admit that our Governor's response to the virus was pathetic and that he is a rube. Amazing that people in Florida can't see the **** show that is fathead DeSantis' virus response.

Hilarious.
Be less dumb. Yes, that is impossible I know for you.

Sweden has great health care and is a united country. Things we don't have certainly. But they are also a very old country (demographics) who culturally warehouses their elderly. Stockholm is a very dense large city. Have you even ever been there? I have been many times. It is not Wyoming. It is a modern awesome crowded city with mass transit and people walking everywhere.

But yes, Sweden had the courage to stick with their plan and it has been a success. They had a similar problem to NYC with respect to not protecting their elderly in the nursing homes, but that has nothing to do with lock downs. And given the demographics of who died there, most were likely 2020 deaths regardless. Will need to see excess deaths at year end to judge.

Now they have zero issue while the virus is coming back in Spain, France and elsewhere. Herd immunity? Hopefully so.

No comparison between NYC and Florida because of the difference in population density. Florida is comparable to Texas. Large state population and a few areas of higher density, but again, nothing compared to NYC.

I live in Atlanta so I can admit that our Governor's response to the virus was pathetic and that he is a rube. Amazing that people in Florida can't see the **** show that is fathead DeSantis' virus response.
Florida as a state has a comparable population to NY state. Anyways here you have a bunch of states with comparable deaths to FL and many kf these LOCKED down completely... What is even more interesting? When taking deaths per 100,000 FL fdid a LOT better than most states with way less population density. Not bad for a rube.

Attachments

• BD68350B-ABB9-4E83-ACBC-4A3D02A087B2.png
    BD68350B-ABB9-4E83-ACBC-4A3D02A087B2.png
    572.5 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement

Did DeSantis bang your ole lady or something?!?! Geesh dude, you're all over that guy.

Hilarious.
If you go by state population, Sweden's 10.2 million population would barely crack the top ten of most populated states in the US.
Don't know how people try to compare.

Wrong. GA gov has been spot on. Our economy is booming and thE wuhan virus Response has been great!! You must be speaking about the corrupt mayor of atlanta.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 587E5A82-2835-4BC2-B56A-4F4AA5705FD0.jpeg
    587E5A82-2835-4BC2-B56A-4F4AA5705FD0.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back