Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That has created permanent damage for many individuals.

But, yeah, you should just comfort people by telling them that this isn't the bubonic plague.
Yep. It's a bad pandemic. 🤷‍♂️ The kind we get every 40 - 50 years on average. No doubt.

But the level of panic is not appropriate based on the data. At this point arguing otherwise is just being intentionally obtuse.

Covid requires a certain viral load just like any other virus. Walking past an infected person in a grocery aisle is not going to infect you as was shown in FL before July. Spending a lot of time around an infected person will cause a problem, as was shown in FL once restaurants opened.

The evolving virus theory says it will be more contagious and less severe as time goes on.
Meanwhile, Sweden goes on with life . . .

Hahaha!!! Riiiiiiiight.

They just realize the conferences down south are still plugging full steam ahead. Along with players/coaches all over vouching for a season. They thought by carefully releasing that news of a potential cancellation thru certain hysterical media heads, the continued hysteria would be enough to melt the entire thing down... and everyone cancel.

Boy were they wrong. Just like the leftists are going to figure out in a couple months, when you spitefully play the wrong cards, you end up looking like a fool in the end.

Good on you SEC and ACC for holding firm and calling these fools out subliminally.

Advertisement
Yep. It's a bad pandemic. 🤷‍♂️ The kind we get every 40 - 50 years on average. No doubt.

But the level of panic is not appropriate based on the data. At this point arguing otherwise is just being intentionally obtuse.

Yeah, you love "data" so much that you just call it a "bad pandemic". No details. You won't even acknowledge the actual specific comment that I made about permanent scarring and damage to the respiratory and/or circulatory systems.

Nope, just "bad pandemic" from another one of the fake "data" fans.

Shortly after Virginia went to phase 3, there was a spike in cases, mainly in the tidewater / Va beach area because people crowded the beach.
zero evidence that had anything to do with the beach. wrong. the virus was making its way through crowded homes with heavy HVAC use. Stop spreading misinformation. I own 6 houses in Hampton Roads and was all over this data.

Advertisement
At minimum CFB should be pushed back 1 month. Give the NFL a chance to see how things go. Playing CFB before the NFL makes no sense whatsoever. I want CFB but we shouldn’t experiment with college kids before the professionals. I want CFB badly! I hope they push the start date back and reassess after a month of NFL instead of cancelling. Allow teams to continue to practice so they’re ready in October to play given all is well. It’s not ideal but nothing in 2020 has been.

Advertisement
1597080645473.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back