Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A friend of mine said the same thing to me about 2 months ago and I just thought he was smoking some of that good good. Now I’m thinking I was the crazy one for not listening to him more. This is totally plausible and believable at this point.
you mean to tell me a virus we didnt have a test for a few months ago and the testing doesnt have any false positive results? We just had the gov of ohio take two tests and get two different results. They count anti-body results as new cases when you could have had it in in march. if you have two tests they count you as two new cases. Also, i know of people who were marked as covid deaths that really werent.

I like you as a poster but you also claimed that as a result of your political connections, democrats were intentionally trying to crash the economy in order to sabotage trumps presidency.
Pelosi and if you dont think its possible. they didnt a fake special counsel and impeachment. they want trump out that bad. she refused to bail lehman bros out in 2008 to tank the economy so Obama would win.I actually dont agree with pelosi on much but I respect the **** out of her, shes tough and cares about winning. Dems are better at winning elections, the GOP is a joke now a days. They use to govern better, now they cant govern or win elections. its funny to me, people will believe trump was a russian plant when the evidence says the opposite yet they dont believe dems will try and use covid to win an election? Covid has been the best thing to happen to biden.

Ummmmmm what?

Oh the irony Craval85 (hey, how are those headphones working out for ya?) is now called "apex predator"...who then rails against wealth concentration...

Certainly I'm not the only one here clever enough....oh never mind.

check out the "apex predator" all stalking style 👇
View attachment 127056

Don't confuse video games with actually being somebody. It isn't healthy.
I won't, as long as you don't confuse being a partisan hack & ideologue with being well-informed & knowledgeable. At the same time I know that you suffer from dementia & incontinence, so I'm willing to cut you a little slack, because you don't have many more days left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like you as a poster but you also claimed that as a result of your political connections, democrats were intentionally trying to crash the economy in order to sabotage trumps presidency.

He also said China literally caused a Global pandemic, cost themselves a **** ton of money and issues, just to take out Trump...

Where there are now 3 college football threads and 37 OT threads on the first page.
Here’s the difference, the threads titled college football are about college football and not Jimmy Carter’s economic policies over 30 pages with a random relevant tweet interspersed.

Here’s the difference, the threads titled college football are about college football and not Jimmy Carter’s economic policies over 30 pages with a random relevant tweet interspersed.
On their ***2020 College Football Thread*** there are 8 posts.
1. About a CFB bubble
2. shannon sharpe... white privilege made him
3. Reassign Fauci
4. That's right - replying to #3
5. Exactly - replying to #3
6. Discussion of scheduling -replying to another football post
7. Conflating firing Fauci with reassigning.
8. You are a special potato. - Replying to #7

We just need football to start. This will all get better then. Thirty days.

Advertisement
Can you please answer what we have all wondered for so long. Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In Every Sentence?? Not Even Compound Words Are Safe From This Madness.
Also what's with the name Barry's Pan is Filled? It sounds hilarious, yet I have no idea why.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won't, as long as you don't confuse being a partisan hack & ideologue with being well-informed & knowledgeable. At the same time I know that you suffer from dementia & incontinence, so I'm willing to cut you a little slack, because you don't have many more days left.

Pandering to the circle jerk crew. Lmao

Ummmmmm what?

Oh the irony Craval85 (hey, how are those headphones working out for ya?) is now called "apex predator"...who then rails against wealth concentration...

Certainly I'm not the only one here clever enough....oh never mind.

check out the "apex predator" all stalking style 👇
View attachment 127056

Don't confuse video games with actually being somebody. It isn't healthy.

Did apex used to be craval?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back