Best CFB coach and to think could've been ours

I used to hear excuses like that from the Golden slurpers. "But, but, we have sanctions".

SEC West Rank
Year 1: Last place
Year 2: Second to last
Year 3: Second to last
Year 4: 4th place
Year 5: 5th place
Year 6: 2nd place
Year 7: Second to last
Year 8: Second to last

And this guy gets a thread on here? Jackie Sherrill did a better job at MSU than Mullen has so far. The only reason this guy has a thread on a Canes board is that some of our posters are closest Gators and slurp the Urban Meyer coaching tree. Either that, or ESPN is shoving their SEC bias again to our brainless fans.

You might want to compare Jackie Sherrill's first 8 years to Mullen's first 8 years, again ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Sherrill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Sherrill

One guy has 2 top 20 finishes, the other guy has none ... One guy is 5-2 in bowl games, the other was 0-4 ... One guy won 59% of his games, the other won 52%

Obviously, you ain't gotta like Mullen ... But no reason to exaggerate to make your point.

Advertisement
This Mullen debate is comical.

Nobody wanted Diaz hired as DC, now most of y'all want him to be designated "head coach in waiting". Lol

And Richt wasn't viewed as that great of an option when he was brought up as a candidate in some threads ... Now, look at some of y'all ... lol
I don't think Diaz or Rick are elite either.

Then, at least you're consistent! lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, and? They got their a$$ whooped by Georgia. Did anybody here expect Miss State to compete with Georgia?

I used to hear excuses like that from the Golden slurpers. "But, but, we have sanctions".

SEC West Rank

And this guy gets a thread on here? Jackie Sherrill did a better job at MSU than Mullen has so far. The only reason this guy has a thread on a Canes board is that some of our posters are closest Gators and slurp the Urban Meyer coaching tree. Either that, or ESPN is shoving their SEC bias again to our brainless fans.

Hard to argue against those facts.

No it's not.

He's got the least talented program in his conference.

SEC West Rank

No it's not.

He has been there 8 years and still has less talent than Arkansas?

SEC West Rank

No it's not.

Less than Vandy? Kentucky?

If hes been there that long and still cant get kids thats on him

Advertisement

SEC West Rank

No it's not.

Man who gives a fvck about Arkansas?

Even if they're even with Arkansas, or worse, they still have less talent than almost everybody in their conference.

Do you people realize how silly yall look when you keep pointing to his conference record? Have you looked at who's in that conference?
That's like clowning the head coach at Hialeah Miami Lakes cause he can't win in a district with Northwestern, Carol City, Norland and Miami Central.

SEC West Rank

No it's not.

Less than Vandy? Kentucky?

If hes been there that long and still cant get kids thats on him

Vandy and Kentucky are in the SEC East.

SEC West Rank

No it's not.

Even if they're even with Arkansas, or worse, they still have less talent than almost everybody in their conference.

Do you people realize how silly yall look when you keep pointing to his conference record? Have you looked at who's in that conference?
That's like clowning the head coach at Hialeah Miami Lakes cause he can't win in a district with Northwestern, Carol City, Norland and Miami Central.

Waterboy macho just getting clowned at this point.

Advertisement

No it's not.

Oh yeah man! You're clowning! You got me real good! LOL

Take your soft a$$ to bed, bro.

No it's not.

"MSU has less talent than Arkansas" Waterboy macho

"I like ****." - Saviorcane

"I like ****." - Saviorcane

I mean that's all you have? I'm going to have to start paying property taxes on your *** since I own you.

Advertisement
Back