Best CFB coach and to think could've been ours

"Mullen is a STUD coach " Waterboy macho Well good news waterboy MSU won't lose next week, because they aren't playing.

Advertisement
No one should be that surprised by what has transpired the last couple weekends.

As I said in another thread having to go to UGA and Auburn back-to-back was just brutal and would be brutal for most teams.

Yall do realize that our very own head coach had the same knock against him during his tenure at Georgia, right? Won a lot of games but not the ones that mattered. Didn't do well enough against ranked opponents. Only difference between him and Mullen is that Richt had wayyyyy more talent.

No he didnt....Mullen is 2-15 against ranked teams wtf r u talking about? You were all over this thread dck riding about how Mullens unstoppable offense works everywhere he goes.. he just lost embarrassingly to two teams that miss st. should be able to at least compete with since they looked so great against LSU so what happened coach?

Last edited:
Not hiring Leach was our real whiff

He would never lose a game at Miami

No thanks.

After reading this board for the last few weeks saying things about our Defense...
... I know I would have had migraine headaches reading about any hypothetical Defensive scheme implemented by the Pirate if he were hired.

Advertisement
Dan big dic Mullen!!! Who was the comepinga who interviewed the guy and didn't take him?! He is the ****

Good call

Duly noted. But still woul've fared better than Golden...

Best coach to “better than Golden.” That’s the entire spectrum.

The coach we missed on was Gary Patterson. He would have killed it at UM with the stud athletes.

Would have been Jimmy part II.

Advertisement
LOL at dudes getting caught up in hype like chicks waiting for the next Rihanna Fenty drop. Mullen is what he's always been. A good HC who can't get over the hump.

He wins the games he should win for the most part and gets dragged around like a ghey dude from a redneck's pickup truck by teams with equal or better talent.

He's done a good job making Mississippi State a 7 or 8 win program. He's better than Sylvester Croom. Congratulations to him. Now go back to sucking that mediocre dyck, hype beasts.

LOL at dudes getting caught up in hype like chicks waiting for the next Rihanna Fenty drop. Mullen is what he's always been. A good HC who can't get over the hump.

He wins the games he should win for the most part and gets dragged around like a ghey dude from a redneck's pickup truck by teams with equal or better talent.

He's done a good job making Mississippi State a 7 or 8 win program. He's better than Sylvester Croom. Congratulations to him. Now go back to sucking that mediocre dyck, hype beasts.

Exactly.

Mullen sucked UM's ******* TWICE for the head coaching job. Mullen was interviewed before Kirby Holeslut ended up hiring the Golden shower. He also was interviewed before CMR became available and took the job. Don't know why he was interviewed the second time, since he sh*t the bed in his first go around with UM. Kirby's comments after meeting Mullen was: "that jackass thinks he invented football. No thanks."

Lost to UGA by 28

Lost to AUB by 39

If Mullins keeps it up, they are going to be relegated to Conference USA.

Exactly.

Mullen sucked UM's ******* TWICE for the head coaching job. Mullen was interviewed before Kirby Holeslut ended up hiring the Golden shower. He also was interviewed before CMR became available and took the job. Don't know why he was interviewed the second time, since he sh*t the bed in his first go around with UM. Kirby's comments after meeting Mullen was: "that jackass thinks he invented football. No thanks."

I wouldn't mind a brash and ****y HC who thinks he invented football. But he needs to back that up, and Mullet hasn't really done that.

Advertisement

Exactly.

I wouldn't mind a brash and ****y HC who thinks he invented football. But he needs to back that up, and Mullet hasn't really done that.

noted. very true.

but i think kirby's point was that mullen thinking he was a football genius, was the equivalent of patrick nix thinking he was vince lombardi.

Yall do realize that our very own head coach had the same knock against him during his tenure at Georgia, right? Won a lot of games but not the ones that mattered. Didn't do well enough against ranked opponents. Only difference between him and Mullen is that Richt had wayyyyy more talent.

No he didnt....Mullen is 2-15 against ranked teams wtf r u talking about? You were all over this thread dck riding about how Mullens unstoppable offense works everywhere he goes.. he just lost embarrassingly to two teams that miss st. should be able to at least compete with since they looked so great against LSU so what happened coach?

Show me where I said that.

No one should be that surprised by what has transpired the last couple weekends.

As I said in another thread having to go to UGA and Auburn back-to-back was just brutal and would be brutal for most teams.

Nonsense! He should beat those teams with his uber talented Miss State squad!

Advertisement
Dan big dic Mullen!!! Who was the comepinga who interviewed the guy and didn't take him?! He is the ****

Good call

Duly noted. But still woul've fared better than Golden...

Best coach to “better than Golden.” That’s the entire spectrum.

The coach we missed on was Gary Patterson. He would have killed it at UM with the stud athletes.

Would have been Jimmy part II.

Gary Patterson from TCU? Don't you know that TCU is trash and can't win the Big 12 because have you seen who they compete with for recruits?? I mean they're TCU, what can you really expect out of them? Oh wait...

Brutal is an excellent choice of word to describe their performance.

Nonsense! He should beat those teams with his uber talented Miss State squad!

Beat? The mother ****** didn't even compete. They have lost by 67 points in 2 games.

Advertisement
Back