Best CFB coach and to think could've been ours

Advertisement
As I said in the other thread the next two weeks will be very telling when pertaining to Mullen and MSU.
If they win one of those games I will be impressed.

So far it is playing out the way I expected. It is brutal having to go to UGA and Auburn.

Next week I expect pretty much the same result for this best coach in the nation.

Waterboy macho just getting clowned at this point.

Oh yeah man! You're clowning! You got me real good! LOL

Take your soft a$$ to bed, bro.

"MSU has less talent than Arkansas" Waterboy macho

"I like ****." - Saviorcane

I mean that's all you have? I'm going to have to start paying property taxes on your *** since I own you.

Meet me somewhere.

Oh yeah man! You're clowning! You got me real good! LOL

Take your soft a$$ to bed, bro.

I mean that's all you have? I'm going to have to start paying property taxes on your *** since I own you.

Meet me somewhere.

How about your school? Where is the janitors lounge?

Meet me somewhere.

Ask your old lady. That's where she gives me BJ's on my lunch break.

Advertisement
Lotta cane haters looking like absolute retards on this thread. That miss st team looks like absolute garbage year in and year out. Even fat al golden coulda beat those cowpokes. Mullen's a joke.

Like seriously. Forget bama for a second. How often has **** Mullen finished second in the sec west? Once in 8 years? Twice?

Advertisement

Meet me somewhere.

Ask your old lady. That's where she gives me BJ's on my lunch break.

This dude getting his jokes from the second grade class down the hall.

Advertisement
Mullen would've tore it up here. He'd have Miami scoring 45+ points per game with our weak *** schedule.

Richt is a great fit here though. I'm not complaining.

Mullens QB scramble offense is terrible.

Yet it's one of the top offenses in the country every year.

Yeah. Super terrible. LOL

Mullen is an incredible coach. Somebody said second best in the SEC and I don't see how you can argue against that. You want to do a blue chip ratio comparison against the team he just bludgeoned? Dude is getting basement level talent and has been almost as impressive as Ole Miss ever was. MSU has looked like the second best team in the toughest division in CFB through three weeks.

If we'd have beaten LSU like that yesterday y'all would be screaming that our only roadblock to winning the ship was boredom. You don't have to hate Mullen to love Richt.

And as the season goes on we will quickly see how mediocre LSU is.... Dan Mullen is a solid coach not great. it's easy for him to be top 2 coach in the SEC right now bc aside from Nick Saban, the remaining field of SEC coaches are a bunch of nobody's or recycled losers like Orgeron and Muschamp.

Very impressive win for Miss St. But i never wanted that boring one dimensional offense anywhere near UM. His offense fits perfectly at a program like miss st bc it lacks overall talent.... we're not getting guys like Mike Harley and Jeff Thomas if Dan Mullen is our coach. No wr wants to play in that bs

Right now LSU is losing to Troy and Miss. State is getting embarrassed by Auburn.

Advertisement
I had no idea he was 2-15 against ranked teams until they brought it up on game day. With all the talent he's had there I can't believe his record is that bad

Bumpity Bump Bump. There are some waterboys taking a beating in this thread.

You clowns gonna bump this thread every time Miss State loses to a team with 2x the talent that they have? You MF's are like children.

Nobody said they were gonna do undefeated, you dumb *****.

You're likely gonna have to bump this thread a couple more times. Won't change anything.

Yall do realize that our very own head coach had the same knock against him during his tenure at Georgia, right? Won a lot of games but not the ones that mattered. Didn't do well enough against ranked opponents. Only difference between him and Mullen is that Richt had wayyyyy more talent.

Advertisement
Back