Best CFB coach and to think could've been ours

Mullens' rank in his half of the conference since he started (4th, 5th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 2nd, 5th, 5th).

With his best team in his career, he got out-coached by Paul Johnson in the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
Yeah okay. LOL
Anyways...

On paper the tenures are similar. Despite you being a demeaning little fvck, your point may be valid. Doesn't change what Mullen has done. Nobody is saying he's Saban. Saying (or proving) that Saban did a better job at MSU serves no purpose other than to **** on my post. (congrats)
Doesn't change Mullen's accomplishments at Miss State.

I'm not demeaning because I'm arguing against you. You are the one being demeaning. You literally just said that he did a better job than Saban, so sorry for showing you why you're wrong. Don't need to cry about it. And I have no idea why you think you'd scare me so much that I'd be unwilling to tell you what I think about you or your opinion. Maybe it's because you start throwing punches at people once they make you look like a dumbass. Either way it wouldn't stop me.

I have conversations/debates with people all the time. With other grown men. Nobody calls each other a fool or says "that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" simply because they disagree. That's what children do. That's what people on message boards do. People with low self esteem who aren't used to winning battles, so when they might have a valid point against someone on a message board, rather than just say it, they use it as an opportunity to belittle someone and call them a fool, dumbass, etc.

Regardless...

I acknowledged your valid point. Still doesn't change anything about Mullen and what he's done. Nobody is saying that he's Saban.

Lol man if you think winning an internet debate against "coach macho" is going to boost my self esteem you are sadly mistaken. This forum is a joke and you're a joke. This **** is entertainment it's not real life.

Anyway, you were proven wrong that he did a better job at MSU than Saban. Continually pivoting off that point doesn't change that you initially said that. Mullen lost to South Alabama last year. Don't want him here ever.

Mullens' rank in his half of the conference since he started (4th, 5th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 2nd, 5th, 5th).

With his best team in his career, he got out-coached by Paul Johnson in the Orange Bowl.

But it's so much harder to win at MSU than Ga Tech am I right guysm?

Advertisement
Mullen hasn't gotten to his LSU yet, moron.

You're retarded.

This is the same limp d!ck fa99ot that follows me around the board and mocks/negs me every chance he gets, like a 13 year stalker troll, yet he's too dumb

God, you're dense.

Despite you being a demeaning little fvck

People with low self esteem who aren't used to winning battles, so when they might have a valid point against someone on a message board, rather than just say it, they use it as an opportunity to belittle someone and call them a fool, dumbass, etc.

Point taken.

Mullen hasn't gotten to his LSU yet, moron.

You're retarded.

This is the same limp d!ck fa99ot that follows me around the board and mocks/negs me every chance he gets, like a 13 year stalker troll, yet he's too dumb

God, you're dense.

Despite you being a demeaning little fvck

People with low self esteem who aren't used to winning battles, so when they might have a valid point against someone on a message board, rather than just say it, they use it as an opportunity to belittle someone and call them a fool, dumbass, etc.

Point taken.

He gets spoken to like that because he's a piece of **** who follows me around this message board and insults me every chance he gets. I don't speak like that to anybody else but him.

Someone explain to me the difference between Mullen and Richt...

Other than the fact that Richt often had the most talent in his conference (or 2nd most next to UF)...which can't be said about Mullen. Actually, he might have the worst talent in his conference.

We make excuses for Richt's "failures" at Georgia but Mullen isn't afforded the same excuses at Mississippi fvckin' State?

LOL. What?

Advertisement
Yeah okay. LOL
Anyways...

On paper the tenures are similar. Despite you being a demeaning little fvck, your point may be valid. Doesn't change what Mullen has done. Nobody is saying he's Saban. Saying (or proving) that Saban did a better job at MSU serves no purpose other than to **** on my post. (congrats)

I'm not demeaning because I'm arguing against you. You are the one being demeaning. You literally just said that he did a better job than Saban, so sorry for showing you why you're wrong. Don't need to cry about it. And I have no idea why you think you'd scare me so much that I'd be unwilling to tell you what I think about you or your opinion. Maybe it's because you start throwing punches at people once they make you look like a dumbass. Either way it wouldn't stop me.

I have conversations/debates with people all the time. With other grown men. Nobody calls each other a fool or says "that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" simply because they disagree. That's what children do. That's what people on message boards do. People with low self esteem who aren't used to winning battles, so when they might have a valid point against someone on a message board, rather than just say it, they use it as an opportunity to belittle someone and call them a fool, dumbass, etc.

Regardless...

I acknowledged your valid point. Still doesn't change anything about Mullen and what he's done. Nobody is saying that he's Saban.

Lol man if you think winning an internet debate against "coach macho" is going to boost my self esteem you are sadly mistaken. This forum is a joke and you're a joke. This **** is entertainment it's not real life.

Anyway, you were proven wrong that he did a better job at MSU than Saban. Continually pivoting off that point doesn't change that you initially said that. Mullen lost to South Alabama last year. Don't want him here ever.

Dude, you keep focusing on the MSU-vs-MSU point. Like I said, even if your point is valid (which it is), IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING I'VE SAID ABOUT MULLEN. Nobody is saying he's Saban. This isn't a Saban-vs-Mullen debate yet you keep going back to that. Like you're clinging on to the one valid point you've made during this conversation. Let it go. It holds no relevance in the main point of this convo.

"and for the first time in school history, a fourth straight bowl berth."

"In 2014, Mullen led the Bulldogs to one of the greatest seasons in school history."

"A week later, they beat #2 Auburn, 38–23, which propelled them to the top spot in both major polls (as well as the inaugural College Football Playoff Top 25 —the highest ranking in Mississippi State's history, and the highest that any FBS team in Mississippi had been ranked at that late date in almost half a century."

"The Bulldogs finished 10–2 – only the third 10-win season in school history. This netted them an appearance in the Orange Bowl, where they lost to Georgia Tech, 49–34, the third major bowl appearance in school history, after the 1937 Orange Bowl and the 1941 Orange Bowl."

They hadn't been to a major bowl since 1941! LOL

You could substitute Rich Rodriguez for Mullen in many of those claims. Rich Rod got a lot closer to playing for a NC than Mullen has. Rich Rod was one play away.

You're reading bios. Those things tend to make everyone look like a genius.

I don't know, the statement "in school history" is pretty black-and-white. Those aren't fabricated accomplishments.

Yeah okay. LOL
Anyways...

Regardless...

Dude, you keep focusing on the MSU-vs-MSU point. Like I said, even if your point is valid (which it is), IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING I'VE SAID ABOUT MULLEN. Nobody is saying he's Saban. This isn't a Saban-vs-Mullen debate yet you keep going back to that. Like you're clinging on to the one valid point you've made during this conversation. Let it go. It holds no relevance in the main point of this convo.

Lol, losing to South Alabama last year, 30-35 SEC record all the while being paid like a top 10-15 coach in a program receiving 15 million more for recruiting, facilities and staffing than your average P5 program. Call that success if you want. And bringing up bowl berths and total wins per season is kinda silly because bowl berths are clearly not what they used to be. Mostly everybody at any middle of the road program is enjoying unprecedented bowl appearances. I'm sure that he's doing well for their standards, but that is not the kind of coach I would want here.

Advertisement
This Mullen debate is comical.

Nobody wanted Diaz hired as DC, now most of y'all want him to be designated "head coach in waiting". Lol

And Richt wasn't viewed as that great of an option when he was brought up as a candidate in some threads ... Now, look at some of y'all ... lol

Advertisement
I used to hear excuses like that from the Golden slurpers. "But, but, we have sanctions".

SEC West Rank
Year 1: Last place
Year 2: Second to last
Year 3: Second to last
Year 4: 4th place
Year 5: 5th place
Year 6: 2nd place
Year 7: Second to last
Year 8: Second to last

And this guy gets a thread on here? Jackie Sherrill did a better job at MSU than Mullen has so far. The only reason this guy has a thread on a Canes board is that some of our posters are closest Gators and slurp the Urban Meyer coaching tree. Either that, or ESPN is shoving their SEC bias again to our brainless fans.

"and for the first time in school history, a fourth straight bowl berth."

"In 2014, Mullen led the Bulldogs to one of the greatest seasons in school history."

"A week later, they beat #2 Auburn, 38–23, which propelled them to the top spot in both major polls (as well as the inaugural College Football Playoff Top 25 —the highest ranking in Mississippi State's history, and the highest that any FBS team in Mississippi had been ranked at that late date in almost half a century."

"The Bulldogs finished 10–2 – only the third 10-win season in school history. This netted them an appearance in the Orange Bowl, where they lost to Georgia Tech, 49–34, the third major bowl appearance in school history, after the 1937 Orange Bowl and the 1941 Orange Bowl."

They hadn't been to a major bowl since 1941! LOL

You could substitute Rich Rodriguez for Mullen in many of those claims. Rich Rod got a lot closer to playing for a NC than Mullen has. Rich Rod was one play away.

You're reading bios. Those things tend to make everyone look like a genius.

I don't know, the statement "in school history" is pretty black-and-white. Those aren't fabricated accomplishments.

Read Al Golden's bio at Temple. Lots of "in school history" in there. Instead of reading bios, I'd rather discuss what I've seen.

This Mullen debate is comical.

Nobody wanted Diaz hired as DC, now most of y'all want him to be designated "head coach in waiting". Lol

And Richt wasn't viewed as that great of an option when he was brought up as a candidate in some threads ... Now, look at some of y'all ... lol
I don't think Diaz or Rick are elite either.

I used to hear excuses like that from the Golden slurpers. "But, but, we have sanctions".

SEC West Rank
Year 1: Last place
Year 2: Second to last
Year 3: Second to last
Year 4: 4th place
Year 5: 5th place
Year 6: 2nd place
Year 7: Second to last
Year 8: Second to last

And this guy gets a thread on here? Jackie Sherrill did a better job at MSU than Mullen has so far. The only reason this guy has a thread on a Canes board is that some of our posters are closest Gators and slurp the Urban Meyer coaching tree. Either that, or ESPN is shoving their SEC bias again to our brainless fans.

Hard to argue against those facts.

Advertisement
Back