Berrios released from Jets, signed with Dolphins

Guys like Daniel Jones is getting 4 years 160,000,000.00, Lamar has done wayyyy more than this guy and won MVP.. PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY! (full contract dont have to be guaranteed tho)

All I see is goofy qbs getting paid but everyone want to form like voltron to pocket watch Lamar, WTF is going on?!

Pay Me GIF

SH*t is hilarious..they are saying EVERYTHING to not pay him....

the funny part is....What has Josh Allen won...ho hum there. 150mil guaranteed...

Pay Lamar 200mil guaranteed an ride.

Advertisement
Fine. But don’t come crying back to us if he throat punches you and teaches YOU a lesson.
That’s funny!!!! You must be a dad and know that dads have that old man strength!!! I am too so I l get it. I guess my sarcasm doesn’t translate in text. Me and my pops are really close. I would never disrespect him like that for real. I just like joking around man. But I’m realizing now that I should probably dial back the sarcasm a scotch 😁😁😁

Sorry. Was having a bad day.
Oh no worries bro it’s all good. **** happens mangh and you weren’t being mean or anything it just came across as a dig for something I honestly don’t really follow closely because, even though they are Miami’s team, they aren’t necessarily my team.

Dem CANES though will always be my Miami team (football wise)!!!! I live, eat, and breathe this UM **** 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Go CANES my good man!!!!!

SH*t is hilarious..they are saying EVERYTHING to not pay him....

the funny part is....What has Josh Allen won...ho hum there. 150mil guaranteed...

Pay Lamar 200mil guaranteed an ride.
THIS!!! They keep moving dem goal post.

Lamar: Let's see now, the NFL has figured out he can't beat you with his arm. They only have to worry about the legs, and he's also having injury problems and seems to be looking at a short shelf life.

Sure sign me up for $250,000,000 for a QB who likely won't get you where you want to go and will bankrupt your franchise for the next decade because he has a highlight reel kids love to see.

Or you could get Jimmy Garrapolo cheaper and he's better and he's also got an injury history.
Jimmy G is better than Lamar?

download (25).jpeg

Advertisement
Daniel Jones is getting $82 million (that's all that's guaranteed) with a ~$21M 2023 cap hit. The Giants can cut bait if it's not working out.

Massive, massive difference compared to Jackson's demand for a fully guaranteed $230 million contract that could sink the franchise for over half a decade if it's a miss.

If I were the owners I'd vote Haslem out of the league for the Watson contract. Idiocy.
These guys making BILLIONS annually and you talking about sink the franchise :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

The owners were chillin with Haslem at the owners meeting counting money

counting money GIF by Family Guy

These guys making BILLIONS annually and you talking about sink the franchise :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

The owners were chillin with Haslem at the owners meeting counting money

counting money GIF by Family Guy

Yes, sink the franchise, as in competitively. Set the team's ability to win back years. You know there is a salary cap in the NFL, right? Navigating it has become as important, **** probably more important than anything.

No one is saying anyone is going broke, the NFL prints money. But the other owners are furious at Haslem, because he ****ed up the marketplace.

Advertisement
Wild interweb buzz of the day: Dan Snyder is going to give Lamar $50M a year guaranteed for 6 years (more than Watson) and then sell the team, thereby hosing the DC ******** who wanted him out of the league. If the NFL voids the deal, the League is racist! Dan pockets $6B and rides into the sunset.

the salary cap isnt real in the NFL. teams move the owed money to bonus money to get cap relief every year
people don't realize the salary cap is never a problem now. Owners have substantial resources in cap management. The only time things ever get a little wacky is when one of these owners want to get a little crazy and there are only a few with the cojones to get a little crazy. If its just the pros paying roughly market for players, they got the game of tetris down.

Wild interweb buzz of the day: Dan Snyder is going to give Lamar $50M a year guaranteed for 6 years (more than Watson) and then sell the team, thereby hosing the DC ******** who wanted him out of the league. If the NFL voids the deal, the League is racist! Dan pockets $6B and rides into the sunset.
Sad part is I can actually see Snyder doing something like that... Dude is slimy as ****...

Advertisement
He's a Grade A POS....Especially with that Cheap ***, Garbage SeanTay Mannequin looking Statue he unveiled. F-Him....
I keep hoping someone says "Just kidding" as far as the statue goes... It really is embarrassing that people within the Org sat and discussed and figured that was a good idea....
Classless move by them...

Tell the Rams and Saints the cap doesn’t exist lol. You can only kick the can so far down the road. Using cash over cap can work for awhile, which is VERY risky if you have to separate from said player for some reason.

Teams manipulate the cap more than previous years but this whole notion that it doesn’t exist is just wrong. It definitely exists and you’ll eventually have to come to Jesus. As we’re currently seeing with the Rams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tell the Rams and Saints the cap doesn’t exist lol. You can only kick the can so far down the road. Using cash over cap can work for awhile, which is VERY risky if you have to separate from said player for some reason.

Teams manipulate the cap more than previous years but this whole notion that it doesn’t exist is just wrong. It definitely exists and you’ll eventually have to come to Jesus. As we’re currently seeing with the Rams.
and they got a ring out of it which is the only thing that matters. saints freed up 30 mill in cap space after the Derek Carr signing

and they got a ring out of it which is the only thing that matters. saints freed up 30 mill in cap space after the Derek Carr signing
Well its not, you can't say the cap isn't real when the Saints had to get let go several players who were Top 10 in snap count for the team.

They did get a ring out of it and will be rebuilding for awhile now with very little draft capital. Congrats. But just because you say the cap doesn’t exist doesn’t mean it’s true. Only the franchises capable of cash over cap can manipulate the cap and that’s not many.

If your method of operating is selling your soul by playing a risky game of cash over cap have at it. It’s a very dangerous game. Luckily my eagles do things the smart way , build through the draft , add picks with good trades then add some free agents here and there. Regardless if it’s one ring in 17 or more to come I’ll have a good team to watch going forward.

Well it’s not, you can't say the cap isn't real when the Saints had to get let go several players who were Top 10 in snap count for the team.
It’s very real but it sounds cute to say “ it’s nit real “. I’d it were real teams wouldn’t be cutting guys every off season to get under the cap lol.

Advertisement
Back