Berrios released from Jets, signed with Dolphins

Advertisement
He'll find a home and keep collecting a check.

u hands college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
option C is what id choose - there's a certain former MVP out there unhappy w his team. thats what I hope the fins would go after but theyre tied to the dude one sack away from a feeding tube
I'm not arguing w u on that at all. There are 21 teams in the league that should be finding a number right now. Seems Jets choice is just down to Aaron Rodgers or the Joe Flacco and his kids again. Rodgers is a crazy person...likely wants to do some **** Favre couldn't do...take the Jets to the Super Bowl or some nonsense he saw in isolation while on nootropics and psychedelics.

Advertisement
option C is what id choose - there's a certain former MVP out there unhappy w his team. thats what I hope the fins would go after but theyre tied to the dude one sack away from a feeding tube
Right why aren’t the Phins going after a franchise QB like Lamar when it’s almost facts that Tagavioila is not a franchise QB. The last time we had one of those was Dan Marino which is the last time we have won a playoff game. If you could believe that I couldn’t but it’s a stat my dad delighted me with. Oh yeah by the way our hall of fame QB is one of a few gold jackets that never one a Super Bowl. Ironically another one who never won a superbowl but is in the hall of fame went to the University of Miami. Can’t make this **** up man!!

Advertisement
Right why aren’t the Phins going after a franchise QB like Lamar when it’s almost facts that Tagavioila is not a franchise QB. The last time we had one of those was Dan Marino which is the last time we have won a playoff game. If you could believe that I couldn’t but it’s a stat my dad delighted me with. Oh yeah by the way our hall of fame QB is one of a few gold jackets that never one a Super Bowl. Ironically another one who never won a superbowl but is in the hall of fame went to the University of Miami. Can’t make this **** up man!!
Lamar: Let's see now, the NFL has figured out he can't beat you with his arm. They only have to worry about the legs, and he's also having injury problems and seems to be looking at a short shelf life.

Sure sign me up for $250,000,000 for a QB who likely won't get you where you want to go and will bankrupt your franchise for the next decade because he has a highlight reel kids love to see.

Or you could get Jimmy Garrapolo cheaper and he's better and he's also got an injury history.

Advertisement
Back