Berrios released from Jets, signed with Dolphins

People should not mention the Patriots, there is absolutely no point in signing him because he absolutely does not improve the position at any point.

I'd rather have Marcus Jones keep playing both positions at once and that would be better even.
People are still stuck on the white wide receiver narrative from before he was drafted

Advertisement
People are still stuck on the white wide receiver narrative from before he was drafted
I'd have rather signed the kid from Utah last season who is now with the Eagles I think. Way more explosive.

But I remember watching Julian Edelmans A Football Life, where he borderline went "I learned the position for four straight years before I was at a NFL level".

Lamar: Let's see now, the NFL has figured out he can't beat you with his arm. They only have to worry about the legs, and he's also having injury problems and seems to be looking at a short shelf life.

Sure sign me up for $250,000,000 for a QB who likely won't get you where you want to go and will bankrupt your franchise for the next decade because he has a highlight reel kids love to see.

Or you could get Jimmy Garrapolo cheaper and he's better and he's also got an injury history.

Am I missing something or is this unfiltered sarcasm?

Did you, with a straight face, call Jimmy Garoppolo better than Lamar Jackson?

I dont think he's saying Garoppolo is better than Lamar Jackson but he's saying he's a much better value for a high level QB. I agree with that sentiment. I'm already on record saying the Fins should go after Jimmy G. I think he's the best "1.5 QB" in the market. As in, he's a starter who can take a team deep into the playoffs and affordable enough to be an elite backup. If some breaks go the Dolphins way, Jimmy G "could" take them to a Super Bowl IMO.

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Would also be an elite spot for Berrios' skillset.

Advertisement
if the jets want to go Brett Favre redux fine by me, fins could use a softie twice a year lol. Rodgers is done.
As long as the dolphins have tuas tender self and the opposing team has a defensive front 7 capable of creating pressure than the dolphins ARE the softie. Tua is one hit away from being a paraplegic week in and week out. Dolphins need to get a plan b in place. They need a durable QB with a strong arm. All those weapons you just gotta get it out there.

As long as the dolphins have tuas tender self and the opposing team has a defensive front 7 capable of creating pressure than the dolphins ARE the softie. Tua is one hit away from being a paraplegic week in and week out. Dolphins need to get a plan b in place. They need a durable QB with a strong arm. All those weapons you just gotta get it out there.
love the guy, but he's going to be brain dead at 40 if he doesn't retire.

Advertisement
I'd have rather signed the kid from Utah last season who is now with the Eagles I think. Way more explosive.

But I remember watching Julian Edelmans A Football Life, where he borderline went "I learned the position for four straight years before I was at a NFL level".
Alright

i said i wish the fins went after the other QB who is unhappy (born in SFL)

Advertisement
Right why aren’t the Phins going after a franchise QB like Lamar when it’s almost facts that Tagavioila is not a franchise QB. The last time we had one of those was Dan Marino which is the last time we have won a playoff game. If you could believe that I couldn’t but it’s a stat my dad delighted me with. Oh yeah by the way our hall of fame QB is one of a few gold jackets that never one a Super Bowl. Ironically another one who never won a superbowl but is in the hall of fame went to the University of Miami. Can’t make this **** up man!!

This entire post is the most boiler-plate, layman's knowledge of the Dolphin's QB situation from even a causal fan of pro football. No one on this board failed to know any of that stuff except you. Also, Tua could have been a franchise QB. I was a skeptic until last year. Unfortunately, his career is likely done, or should be. I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up with serious neurological problems.

Well, all the Miami teams are my teams, so go Fins if they've got a place for him. 🙏🏾 for Tua while we're at it. Want him healthy whether he plays football or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back