Berrios released from Jets, signed with Dolphins

Advertisement
Sorry brother...gotta do it...

Also giving up Pro Bowl corners for nothing.

32 year old cb. This is how you do business. We have two first rounders and one being a top ten pick. Free up cap space and keep getting younger while having picks. I wouldn’t be shocked if big Fletch is gone too. The Eagles gave up far less to get Slay versus the Rams / Ramsey. We’ll take a cap hit for cutting him but no way you resign an aging cb.

32 year old cb. This is how you do business. We have two first rounders and one being a top ten pick. Free up cap space and keep getting younger while having picks. I wouldn’t be shocked if big Fletch is gone too

Cox's contract is weird, but allows for a June 1st cut this year to save 6M in cap space. Most of his salary is dead cap anyway from the bonus.

An average NFL franchise should win about three Super Bowls every century, or one every 32 years, statistically. There are so many **** teams.

I totally understand selling your soul and cap if you have a way to make a real run at it.

Besides, we rip the owners that are content to just "win enough" to keep the revenue flowing. I want my guys to go for it.

This is directed at no one in particular, btw.

An average NFL franchise should win about three Super Bowls every century, or one every 32 years, statistically. There are so many **** teams.

I totally understand selling your soul and cap if you have a way to make a real run at it.

Besides, we rip the owners that are content to just "win enough" to keep the revenue flowing. I want my guys to go for it.

This is directed at no one in particular, btw.

huh? 100/32 = 3 times a century.

/advanced stats

Advertisement
WR's 6'0 and over not welcome in McDaniels Offense. :D

But I like the pick up, and of course I'm not gonna complain about more Canes on the team.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230316_155713_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks Lamar is worth $250mil (all guaranteed btw) is an idiot. Talk about not having talent around him. You wouldn’t be able to afford ANYTHING! Then he gets hurt again and you’re stuck paying this dude **** near $50mil a year to rehab. You can have your exciting, ticket selling, MVP winning, first round exit QB, and I’ll take the less exciting, accurate, can read a defense, team friendly contract winning QB all day. You’re either intentionally trolling or you just don’t understand football.
Facts

And no one in the media mentions that this is why Baltimore is letting him walk.

He had a bad year this past one for jets. Previous year was great hope he bounces back
He averaged over 11 yards per punt return last season and Cedrick Wilson (who we may trade) averaged around 7. I'll take that kind of an upgrade all day.

32 year old cb. This is how you do business. We have two first rounders and one being a top ten pick. Free up cap space and keep getting younger while having picks. I wouldn’t be shocked if big Fletch is gone too. The Eagles gave up far less to get Slay versus the Rams / Ramsey. We’ll take a cap hit for cutting him but no way you resign an aging cb.
Eagles are being very smart. Love the way they been doing things and building their talent. Got to respect that leadership up top. Hoping my giants start building it just like they are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back