Before the trolls go ham

Advertisement
The long & the short is exactly what I've been told y'all. Ain't nothing related to b to tell. Couple of funny side notes. #1 as I've been explained,bookie is not going to Nebraska. He brought his entire family & ALL their people out(like 20 people)and each of em was miserable. It's an hr long bus ride from airport to campus. Literally across the street from the campus is a huge cornfield. The mother is real scary. So b kept playing with her about the children of the corn movie. She was freaking out all weekend. They offered some change obviously,regardless of the fact were not entertaining it I'm not gonna put specifics of it out there. B went with moms & one of his lil brothers(I call him lil but he's 11 years old & about 6'3 210)he's one of tthe top bball players in the country for his age bracket 10-13. Tee sortve has no filter. He kept clowning on tj,taron & bookie all weekend. Micah apparently thinks he can ball so lil tee called him out. Played 1 on 1 with Micah and beat him 15 - 4 dunked on him twice. Hysterical. Tee made the wr coach (Williams I think his name was)cry. Said right in front of recruits,coaches and family's they gotta be crazy to think my brothers gonna come to this hillbilly school. Same with tj taron & called out bookie why he won't tell em he's going to ufag or clemson and get it over already. #2 they had alot of big time kids on campus this weekend with families etc to honor their 97 team. Place was packed etc. Impressive facilities whatever. Then **** rapidly started to deteriote for them. They didn't bother to account for personalities of said recruits and who got along etc. So everyone's sitting around in the players lounge with staff etc and Micah (very ****y kid,huge **** talker. But good friends with us)starts calling everyone out. From nebraska players & how soft they are to recruits and where they from and how they areas are ****. Tried clowning B for a sec so moms had to remind him where we from. Was talking **** about West coast kids are all soft and in the army game the east gonna Molly whop the West etc. So moms reminded him B ain't from the West coast he's from Philly and Micah keeps talking all that **** but she knows he's **** cause his family's from Harrisburg. Micah started cracking up but alot of kids and their families and even Nebraska players were complaining to the staff about how he was acting. It's hysterical cause it may have cost them 2 recruits that they did have committed. They started really doubting things before they left. So yeah. No flip this weekend. Believe we got ucla,Oregon & us still to go but nothing's decided & I forgot Ohio State. Georgia keeps begging us to come for an official. Deep into the bag game... enough for tonight.

that basketball story got me laughing. anyway, what were your thoughts on the fsu game? I know you had to be going crazy

Obviously I'm super proud of Langham & that we got the w. But really disappointed in that being such a close game. In most of our lives well never again see such a bad fspews squad. Should've blown them out.

Dee they were # 2 in 2014 when we rolled out a statue true Freshman QB and should've beaten them. Rarely are there blowouts in this series man, you know this. Their D is still legit.

Yeah, doesn't matter how talented one team is over the other, rarely is there a blowout, much less on the road.

Advertisement
The long & the short is exactly what I've been told y'all. Ain't nothing related to b to tell. Couple of funny side notes. #1 as I've been explained,bookie is not going to Nebraska. He brought his entire family & ALL their people out(like 20 people)and each of em was miserable. It's an hr long bus ride from airport to campus. Literally across the street from the campus is a huge cornfield. The mother is real scary. So b kept playing with her about the children of the corn movie. She was freaking out all weekend. They offered some change obviously,regardless of the fact were not entertaining it I'm not gonna put specifics of it out there. B went with moms & one of his lil brothers(I call him lil but he's 11 years old & about 6'3 210)he's one of tthe top bball players in the country for his age bracket 10-13. Tee sortve has no filter. He kept clowning on tj,taron & bookie all weekend. Micah apparently thinks he can ball so lil tee called him out. Played 1 on 1 with Micah and beat him 15 - 4 dunked on him twice. Hysterical. Tee made the wr coach (Williams I think his name was)cry. Said right in front of recruits,coaches and family's they gotta be crazy to think my brothers gonna come to this hillbilly school. Same with tj taron & called out bookie why he won't tell em he's going to ufag or clemson and get it over already. #2 they had alot of big time kids on campus this weekend with families etc to honor their 97 team. Place was packed etc. Impressive facilities whatever. Then **** rapidly started to deteriote for them. They didn't bother to account for personalities of said recruits and who got along etc. So everyone's sitting around in the players lounge with staff etc and Micah (very ****y kid,huge **** talker. But good friends with us)starts calling everyone out. From nebraska players & how soft they are to recruits and where they from and how they areas are ****. Tried clowning B for a sec so moms had to remind him where we from. Was talking **** about West coast kids are all soft and in the army game the east gonna Molly whop the West etc. So moms reminded him B ain't from the West coast he's from Philly and Micah keeps talking all that **** but she knows he's **** cause his family's from Harrisburg. Micah started cracking up but alot of kids and their families and even Nebraska players were complaining to the staff about how he was acting. It's hysterical cause it may have cost them 2 recruits that they did have committed. They started really doubting things before they left. So yeah. No flip this weekend. Believe we got ucla,Oregon & us still to go but nothing's decided & I forgot Ohio State. Georgia keeps begging us to come for an official. Deep into the bag game... enough for tonight.

Micah still on the table for us? Or is he likely an OSU/Penn St battle? I hadn't heard much about him lately. So he got whooped in a bball game by an 11 year old? Daayumm...

The kid would dumptruck me as well...obviously.

Osu cut him off for a tweet that was critical of the coaching staff. He wants to come to us but his parents won't let him. Honestly probably a good idea cause the kid can't be in a city. He needs to go to some small town squad were things can be dumbed down for him. .

Harrisburg guy here...I know him. This is true.

He's settling for PSU. They're literally going to do anything to get him.

bummer about Parsons. Think if we got a visit with parents, we would have had a good shot. Kid is an elite athlete.

Advertisement

Micah still on the table for us? Or is he likely an OSU/Penn St battle? I hadn't heard much about him lately. So he got whooped in a bball game by an 11 year old? Daayumm...

Osu cut him off for a tweet that was critical of the coaching staff. He wants to come to us but his parents won't let him. Honestly probably a good idea cause the kid can't be in a city. He needs to go to some small town squad were things can be dumbed down for him. .

Harrisburg guy here...I know him. This is true.

He's settling for PSU. They're literally going to do anything to get him.

Good hope they do something stupid and get nailed by the NCAA

Advertisement

What about taron? Any interest there

a visit is better than nothing. from what you know, how is Taron's and micah's relationship? maybe we can get them to visit on the same weekend

Horrible. literally said to tarons face this weekend only reason he's getting recruited is because of who his old boy is...

Advertisement

a visit is better than nothing. from what you know, how is Taron's and micah's relationship? maybe we can get them to visit on the same weekend

Horrible. literally said to tarons face this weekend only reason he's getting recruited is because of who his old boy is...

well **** LOL.

well **** LOL.

Honestly, it sounds like Micah Parsons would be a locker room killer. We're better off without him then if that's really how he is.

well **** LOL.

Honestly, it sounds like Micah Parsons would be a locker room killer. We're better off without him then if that's really how he is.

Depends on his play and if he backs it up. He will make guys around him get better or he'll just be ignored and shunned by the way side if he sucks. Nobody will pay attention to him If he sucks. May even get his *** beat. If he's some great player the guys around him will do everything to get better so they won't have to hear his mouth in some cases. Plus he could change the way he acts and become more of a leader. He may be this way now but that doesn't mean he can't change.

well **** LOL.

Depends on his play and if he backs it up. He will make guys around him get better or he'll just be ignored and shunned by the way side if he sucks. Nobody will pay attention to him If he sucks. May even get his *** beat. If he's some great player the guys around him will do everything to get better so they won't have to hear his mouth in some cases. Plus he could change the way he acts and become more of a leader. He may be this way now but that doesn't mean he can't change.

this is how I see it as well. CFB is littered with kids who are too full of themselves before stepping foot on campus. Humble pie, perhaps a few fights or so, some struggles, etc., always seems to right these guys. And I know DMoney loves throwing this quote out there but there's some truth to it as Big John Thompson used to say - "I'd rather calm a fool than wake up a corpse".

Advertisement
Back