Before the trolls go ham

we want absolutely NOTHING to do with Parsons.

he is a locker room killer, and a guy that is a walking NCAA investigation.

can't keep his mouth shut. talked to a coach in PA yesterday, and he said that the kid will "start his career" at Penn State, but could just as easily finish it in "State Penn"

kid is a cancer.

on the other hand, I've been hearing nothing but great things about hightower at IMG. "talent and character" is what people are saying. "fits with UM and Richt perfectly"

hard not to root for a kid like that.

LOL. Which coach in PA said this? Drop a name. Cause that sounds like his former coach at CD.

I plead the 5th!

:peaceful:

Advertisement
He ain't coming here. His parents aren't gonna let him.

They seem to be doing a great job with him, so I'm sure it'll all work out great wherever he winds up. No one gets in trouble in Crappy Valley or Meth Town, OH.

I think in their eyesits just that the smaller the town is the more controlled the environment can be... It's less for him to get around and a lil easier to be hands on. Either way don't really matter. That came out of his mother & fathers mouth. As a teammate no clue how he may be. I think all of that was simply his way of trying to tell all these all stars that he's the alpha dog. To me that just means he's not cause alphas don't talk about it they just make sure you see & know it.

I wish sofla athlete parents had this same mentality - keep the kids close by so that you keep tabs on him...rather than send him to the boonies where they can run free with very little supervision but expecting the opposite.

Advertisement
Back